Brick Refresh 3
High Concept: All-star Athlete
Trouble: Easily distracted
Aspect: Martial Arts Apprentice
Aspect: "I'm the Batman this college needs"
Aspect: Scarred by the Frat House Apocalypse
Stress and Consequences
Stress Boxes 1 [ ] 2 [ ] 3 [ ]
Mild 2 empty
Moderate 4 empty
Severe 6 empty
Extreme 8 empty, may only be used once a season and REPLACES one of your current aspects.
- Careful +1
- Clever +0
- Flashy +2
- Forceful +3
- Quick +2
- Sneaky +1
Stunts and Extras
- Unstoppable Force.
- When attempting to remove a situation aspect by shoving, strongarming, or otherwise using physical strength, you get +2 to your roll.
- Say That Again.
- When you defend against a fear- or intimidation-based attack and succeed with style, instead of getting a boost you can deal a 2-shift mental hit to the attacker.
- Dazing Counter.
- When you succeed with style on a defend action against an opponent’s Fight roll, you automatically counter with some sort of nerve punch or stunning blow. You get to attach the Dazed situation aspect to your opponent with a free invoke, instead of just a boost.
- Immaculate Reception.
- Get a +1 to Forcefully or Quickly Attack or Overcome with football equipment.
- Blessed Football
- On your turn, instead of attacking you may pay a fate point to automatically deal a physical hit to a single mob of nameless NPCs equal to the rating of your Forceful approach.
- It is Weapon:2 against supernatural threats. (On a successful hit it does two more points of stress)
- Some creatures are immune to the damage from the football but what those creatures are or why is unknown.