Schedule and Location
- Daryl's Place (46th & Butler 15201)
- February 18th, March 4th, 18th, April 1st, 15th, 29th...
- 1st, 3rd and 5th (if present) Tuesday monthly, at least through August.
- Off-weeks: board gaming night. You’re invited to join whenever!
- File:Meowicon.gif Dr. Meow (Bert)
- File:Samicon.gif Sam Scoter (Remy)
- File:Chipsicon.gif Chips (Nate)
- El Poyo (Eric)
- File:Corabellaicon.gif Corabella (Monica)
- Stan (NPC)
- Go big or go home
- "It could be worse." Now it is.
- It's all about the ratings
Big-players (as of session 5):
- McDuck Enterprises - 1
- Glomgold Conglomerate - 2
- Magica DeSpell - 1
- Beagle Boys - 3
- Duckverse Tokyo Ultrascience - Friend or foe?
- Duckburg Sewers Buried but not forgotten
- "Bulldog" Snootsmith Like a Roach All over the Dough — general underworld/fencing guy
- The SS Folley She burns hot & fast — Airship
- Darkwing's Miles to go before sleep — Late night blues club
- Duckburg Arcade Everyone comes here
- Ducksonian Gold Bricks, Tissuepaper Walls
- Transylvania Curse of the... — Home of Drake von Vladstone AKA Count Dracula Duck
- No deaths.
- Anything fits, for the most part.
- Everything comes with a drawback of some sort.
- Hammer space
- No gray areas
- Distances don't matter. Until they do.
- Lost treasures are everywhere, and no one has ever bothered to collect them.
- "The party" should be unaffiliated with the big 4. Maybe something like the explorer's guild.
Most important rules areas:
4 aspects, 2 phases, skill cap 4, skill columns, 3 refresh, 2 initial stunts, 2 stress tracks at 2 boxes with 2/4/6 consequences.
You don’t need to bring any materials. I have Fudge/FATE dice and will have character sheets and note cards.
Pages in category "Duck"
The following 18 pages are in this category, out of 18 total.