From Drinking and Dragons
Schedule and Location
- Daryl's Place (46th & Butler 15201)
- February 18th, March 4th, 18th, April 1st, 15th, 29th...
- 1st, 3rd and 5th (if present) Tuesday monthly, at least through August.
- Off-weeks: board gaming night. You’re invited to join whenever!
- File:Meowicon.gif Dr. Meow (Bert)
- File:Samicon.gif Sam Scoter (Remy)
- File:Chipsicon.gif Chips (Nate)
- El Poyo (Eric)
- File:Corabellaicon.gif Corabella (Monica)
- Stan (NPC)
- Go big or go home
- "It could be worse." Now it is.
- It's all about the ratings
Big-players (as of session 5):
- McDuck Enterprises - 1
- Glomgold Conglomerate - 2
- Magica DeSpell - 1
- Beagle Boys - 3
- Duckverse Tokyo Ultrascience - Friend or foe?
- Duckburg Sewers Buried but not forgotten
- "Bulldog" Snootsmith Like a Roach All over the Dough — general underworld/fencing guy
- The SS Folley She burns hot & fast — Airship
- Darkwing's Miles to go before sleep — Late night blues club
- Duckburg Arcade Everyone comes here
- Ducksonian Gold Bricks, Tissuepaper Walls
- Transylvania Curse of the... — Home of Drake von Vladstone AKA Count Dracula Duck
- No deaths.
- Anything fits, for the most part.
- Everything comes with a drawback of some sort.
- Hammer space
- No gray areas
- Distances don't matter. Until they do.
- Lost treasures are everywhere, and no one has ever bothered to collect them.
- "The party" should be unaffiliated with the big 4. Maybe something like the explorer's guild.
Most important rules areas:
4 aspects, 2 phases, skill cap 4, skill columns, 3 refresh, 2 initial stunts, 2 stress tracks at 2 boxes with 2/4/6 consequences.
You don’t need to bring any materials. I have Fudge/FATE dice and will have character sheets and note cards.
Pages in category "Duck"
The following 18 pages are in this category, out of 18 total.
Media in category "Duck"
The following 2 files are in this category, out of 2 total.
- Poyo.jpg 222 × 388; 30 KB
- Poyoicon.gif 14 × 14; 1,005 bytes