James Vincent Refresh 2
High Concept: Fresh White Council Alchemist
Self-made Alchemist Wizard Apprentice
Wizardly growing pains
Aspect: Alchemy at the improv!
Aspect: "Hang on motherfucker—I'm coming!"
Aspect: Needy devil servant
Stress and Consequences
Stress Boxes 1 [ ] 2 [ ] 3 [ ]
Mild 2 empty
Moderate 4 empty
Severe 6 empty
Extreme 8 empty, may only be used once a season and REPLACES one of your current aspects.
- Careful +2
- Clever +3
- Flashy +2
- Forceful +2
- Quick +1
- Sneaky +0
Stunts and Extras
- Because I am skilled at Alchemy
- +2 when I use Clever to Overcome obstacles when I have time to think (outside of combat).
- Because I am a lovable drunk
- +2 when I am Flashy to Create Advantage while talking to people when we are drinking alcohol.
- Because I am belligerently loyal
- +2 when I am Forcefully Attacking with a spell against someone who is physically threatening a friend.
- Rectangles for Everybody
- Attack all targets in a Zone with magic without penalty.
- No Rectangles for You!
- Omit allies when using magic to Attack all targets in a zone.
- Because I Frequently Use Magic to Help my Friends
- I get one extra free invoke (to hand off to a friend only) when I Cleverly Create Advantage using magic in combat
Drunk [ ] According to Neuropsychopharmacology the state in which you learn a thing is when you best perform it. At least, that is what you’ve convinced yourself of. So when you mark off the condition Drunk, you gain a +4 on any one magical action and gain an aspect of the same name, Drunk. You keep that aspect until you get some time to sleep it off or have some coffee. Reservoir of Strength While Drunk, You may check off stress boxes to gain bonuses to a roll to cast Magic. You gain a +1 bonus for each point of stress the box would’ve absorbed. These boxes remain checked until the aspect Drunk goes away.