Miranda Johar Refresh 2
High Concept: Psychic Veterinarian Major
Trouble: Better with Animals than with People
Aspect: Fixated on Squirrels
Aspect: Local Boy
Aspect: Always Needs to One Up Becca
Drawback Aspect: Unwanted Menagerie
Stress and Consequences
Stress Boxes 1 [ ] 2 [ ] 3 [ ]
Mild 2 empty
Moderate 4 empty
Severe 6 empty
Extreme 8 empty, may only be used once a season and REPLACES one of your current aspects.
- Careful +3
- Clever +2
- Flashy +0
- Forceful +1
- Quick +1
- Sneaky +2
Stunts and Extras
- +2 Carefully calm animals (Overcome)
- +2 to any Approach to outdo Becca (Overcome, Create Advantage)
- +2 to Quickly travel across Allegheny City (Overcome)
- +2 Sneaky to avoid detection in Allegheny City (Overcome)
- Basic Animal Control (squirrels only)
- Think Beastmaster (the movie) or Dr Dolittle.
- In addition, you may communicate with squirrels as if they were human NPCs, although their understanding of the world is limited. In addition, you gain a +2 bonus to Rapport when asking an animal of that type to do something for you.
- Basic Super Agility
- You are preternaturally graceful, and gain +2 to Quick or Flashy leaping, balancing, or otherwise demonstrating your agility. In addition, you have a prodigious leap: leaping up to a second-story window or from rooftop to rooftop across a wide alleyway is a simple task that, without further complication, requires no Athletics roll.
- Your animal friends don’t just like you, they love you, and want to be around you all the time. You have an Unwanted Menagerie at all times.