These are my expectations for the game.
My promises to you
- This campaign will be built collaboratively. Actors help to sculpt the world with their actions and as Executive Producer it is my job to make sure they have an appropriate impact on the world around them.
- It will be tongue in cheek from time to time but will always maintain a solid consistency. As an example, in my Lone Rock City campaign an NPC named JarJar started as a joke (I wanted the NPC killed) but eventually became a full-fledged member of the group.
- I will craft a believable world and populate it with convincing people.
- Rules will be used to enhance the game, not to detract, and will be applied consistently. Problems areas will be resolved as positively as possible and abuses will be curtailed.
- I will strive to help your characters become who they want to be throughout the course of the game.
- I will send out reminders when a gameday is upcoming.
- I will do my best. Failing that, I welcome feedback.
My expectations of you
- Consistency in attendance.
- Say yes more often than you say no.
- In that vein, be open to your character going in a direction you don't expect. When Xander lost his eye on Buffy he rolled with the punches. I hope you will too.
- Share the spotlight. Play will be as a group, but some characters will be better at or be more entangled in certain things.
- Don't fear failure. Often it makes the story more interesting.
- Maintain your character pages and contribute to the episode recaps on this wiki.
Contributions to the wiki
This wiki will be used to record the campaign. I will give you any help you need to accomplish the following:
- Keep your character pages up-to-date. E.g. Character sheet, logsheet, note pages, etc.
- Contribute to the episode recaps.
This wiki is an important tool for the campaign. Boons and/or extra experience will be rewarded for wiki activity.