Quianna Taylor Refresh 3
Heroic Concept: '"Mage Princess Enigma" of Conundrum
Mundane Life: Tyrannical Lead Barista
Hook: Tyrone Still Needs Me
Aspect: Attic Full of Highschool Competition Artworks
Aspect: Easy To Talk To
- +4 Will
- +3 Empathy, Rapport
- +2 Contacts, Notice, Shoot
- +1 Crafts, Athletics, Deceive, Stealth
Stunts and Extras
- Bewitching Gaze
- When I would take a Physical or Mental consequence from an attack, I may turn my bewitching gaze towards the attacker and give them the aspect Immobile or Paralyzed. As long as I continue to spend my actions focusing on them, they will continue to be held. Once I stop concentrating the aspect goes away.
- *Maniacal Laughter* Ma'am...I am the Manager!
- Since I'm an Overwhelmed Lead Barista, I'm used to dealing with difficult situation (aka, bullshit complaints) and managing expectations. I have a +2 to Rapport or Empathy rolls to Overcome when dealing with difficult people (which, let's be real, is basically everyone).
- Arcane Ward
- Once per session when me or an ally in my zone would take Physical Stress from an attack, the target gains a +2 to their Defend against this attack. This also grants the target the aspect "Warded from Harm" until the end of the scene.
- Enigmatic Form
- Because I am "Mage Princess Enigma" from Conundrum, I poses the ability to shift and change my appearance in such a way that others have a hard time recalling me when trying to describe something I may have done. Each session I have the Enigmatic Form aspect with one free invoke, which I may only use when making a Deceive or Stealth roll to Overcome. This aspect cannot be invoked against creatures who have spent more than 1 hour with me.
- Helicopter Sister
- Because Tyrone Still Needs Me (obviously, he's just a child), I gain a +2 on rolls to Create Advantage when it would benefit Tyrone.
- An Eye for Detail
- Due to my Attic Full of Highschool Competition Artworks I have a keen eye for detail and a e s t h e t i c. I gain a +2 to Overcome obstacles that involve Notice and a further +1 bonus if the obstacle involves artwork (ex. a secret message in a painting or a hidden lever on a sculpture).
- Getting to Know You
- Because I'm Easy To Talk To, once per session when I meet an NPC, I can choose to learn one of their aspects (GM's choice) and get a free invoke on it.
Stress and Consequences
Physical 1 2 3
Mental 1 2 3
Mild 2 empty
Moderate 4 empty
Severe 6 empty
Extreme 8 empty, may only be used between major milestones and REPLACES one of your current aspects.