LRC:Garrison of the Gale
From Drinking and Dragons
Along the road near the farming community south of the city of Lone Rock sits the newly constructed Hall, home of the Warriors of the Morning Breeze.
- There will be a regimen of 10 Watch members at the building at all times, including one captain.
- Nessa Táralóm, a follower of Angharradh (on-gahr-rath) the trigoddess of the Seldarine. She will serve the hall as a healer while on duty (Daylight hours).
- Guards and Wards is tied to a rod that can activate it. It will only work once. Cast by Underburgh (CL15) and is wielded by the captain on duty.
- Dimension Lock is cast on the top floor and made permanent by Underburgh (CL15)
- Hallow has been cast throughout the keep by Lance Brightfist (CL10).
- The vines surrounding the wood-and-earthen perimeter walls are enchanted to be Tanglewood. They entangle (as the spell, CL 5) anyone within 5' of the wall from the outside.
Living in the Hall
- Grim Greycastle
- Robhim Estis
- Simon Bertrand
- Sir Valans
- Wes Temple
- 3rd large (4): Robhim, Wolfdale, Ist'Vaech, Valans
- Large (4): Grim, Simon, Wes, Asa
- Small (6): Dookette, Brennel, Cadaero, Sly, Captain 3, Nessa (when staying)
- Bunks (22): 10 guards, Acolyte (Clr [Chauntea] 1), Clerk (Exp 1), Groom (Com 1), Butler (Exp 2), Cook (Com 1), Maid (Com 1), 6 empty
- Prison (6): empty