Among the tribes of the Seren Isles, roaming from Totem Beach to Barrier Peak is the tribe of Molten Purity. They act as tinkers among the barbarian tribes though other tribes know well they are fiercely protective of their mines and sacred fires. Majak’aryte the blood cleaver gathered up all his children that took up smithing to help the other tribes guard the dragon continent from intrusion. This canny brass dragon took from his hoard the weapons he had acquired from ally and enemy during his wars on the outer planes. Majak’aryte bid the tribe to copy and trade them amongst the tribes when able.
This was when the feud with the White Wanders started and continues only interrupted by wars with elves and men intent on reaching the dragon continent. The White Wanderers long ago played false in trade and stole some of the weapons from Majak’aryte’s hoard. The elders of Molten Purity teach that hidden amongst the mystic shrines that the White Wanderers protect lay the sacred artifacts of their patron.
Ist'vaech was born of a family with a long history of dragon speakers. It was no surprise then that in her warrior training and jungle ambushes she displayed the perception of dragons. When the dragon speakers first took Ist'vaech amongst them they thought her odd reactions to the sacred fires proof of strong magic. Unfortunately as they pushed her blood to fire her magic cooled and even her left eye leached to white-blue.
It was apparent to the council of dragon speakers that she was proving herself blood of the white and not brass. Many feared that she was a spy for the White Wanderers but none advocated her death. Instead she was banished and forbidden to return unless marked by one of the lost tribes. The only memento she has of her family is the dragon bone bow that her father gave her as she left the village. Complete lack of world knowledge starts here...er, really you'd have to tell me where to integrate it with FR since its all Eberron stuff. Working on quirks and family.
- I've done some reading tonight and I think that the Moonsea region of Faerun is a good place for Ist to call home, specifically the Dragonspire Mountains. The Moonsea area is a wild frontier-like area, where the goodly races push into new territory, survive by the sword for a few years or decades, and are pushed back again by the evil races that live there.
- I'm emailing you a PDF primer of the Moonsea region from the Forgotten Realms Campaign Guide.
- Full name: Ist'vaech
- Birth date:
- Birth order (eldest, second, youngest, etc.): Second
- Parents (or Guardian) and parent’s occupations as well as additional family information: Family of mine scouts.
- Major childhood influences, traumas, events, emotional wounds:
- Flaws, vulnerabilities:
- Religious affiliation/Patron Diety: Draconic/Bahamut
- Attitudes, personality type–introvert or extrovert, optimist or pessimist:
- Primary relationships, marital status and capacity for intimacy: Not the marrying type, she assumes she will re
- Education: Home-schooled with help from tribal elders
- Taste in clothes: Fully concealing robes over armor and hide bakini. Hasn't taken to dresses since she is unaffected by weather. Strangely enjoys disguising herself via spell during which she really gets into the part. Totally relaxes her taboos since she is not physically herself, though dragon speakers would scold her for this.
- Food preferences: Hawaiian style cooking - Pork/fish with fruits/veggies and tropical spices. Eats a lot and enjoys good food too much.
- Health habits: Very particular about her teeth and often asks if something is stuck in them. Hates being trapped in her armor for long periods of time because of the smell and helmet hair.
- Recreation activities or hobbies: Physical contests of skill to stay in martial practice. If she gives this up she will get _fat_ quickly and have a hard time loosing the weight.
- Pets: Loves them and takes in strays. Responsible and afectionate towards tameable animals.
- Favorite possessions: Momentos of family and pieces of dragons which are more religious reliquaries.
- Mannerisms, expressions, gestures: Uncomfortable in crowds and with strange people. Strong taboo against physical contact without blood relation.
- Worst physical trait: Lots of freckles and scarring on arms/legs/lower torso. Sunburns easily.
- Best physical trait: Standout appearance: Brassy hair with white streaks, and dual-colred eyes [left: blue-white, right: yellow-brown]
- Reason he or she is motivated: Explicitly obeys dragons even if contravened by another dragon.
- 2 Enemies:
- 2 Friends:
- Reactions under stress: Attack verbally or physically until they submit, then think about it.
- Lifestyle (poor, moderate, rich, luxury): Moderate because she doesn't like to be in dirty/smelly places nor does she like to go through involved social rituals.
- Goals, long and short term: Disprove any familial relation to the Harpells. Find one of the three lost clans of the Seren Isles. Learn more about her draconic heritage/magic.