- ✔ permit Heavy Mace +2, lucky
- ✔ permit Rune (Crystal) of Energy Assault [Acid]
Adds 1 point of acid damage to damage done by a weapon that is at least +1.
- ✔ permit Mithral Chainmail +4 10 lbs
- ✔ permit Amulet of Natural Armor +3
The case for the jewel of this amulet is that of a large spider
- ✔ permit Vest of the Morning Breeze
+2 to all saves; 1/day, swift action, whisper a single message to any other person(s) wearing a Vest of the Morning Breeze in line of effect, and they may make a single reply. This vest has swirls of blue in an airy pattern.
- ✔ permit Cloak of Elvenkind 1 lb
- ✔ permit Belt of Dwarvenkind 1 lb
This belt gives the wearer a +4 competence bonus on Charisma checks and Charisma-based skill checks as they relate to dealing with dwarves, a +2 competence bonus on similar checks when dealing with gnomes and halflings, and a -2 competence penalty on similar checks when dealing with anyone else. The wearer can understand, speak, and read Dwarven. If the wearer is not a dwarf, he gains 60-foot darkvision, dwarven stonecunning, a +2 enhancement bonus to Constitution, and a +2 resistance bonus on saves against poison, spells, or spell-like effects.
- ✔ permit Ring of Protection +4
- ✔ permit Boots of Stomping 1 lb Not worn
- ✔ permit Boots of Striding and Springing
- ✔ permit Soulknife's Gauntlet 1 lb
This metal spiked locked gauntlet has a bladeless sword hilt attached to its chain. It confers psychic combat ability upon its owner. The wearer's Mind Blade and Mind Blade Enhancement abilities are treated as a soulknife of four levels higher. If the character is not a soulknife, he gains the Mind Blade ability as a 4th level soul knife.
If donned by a character with the Free Draw and Shape Mind Blade soulknife abilities, the gauntlet reduces the time required to reshape a mind blade to a long sword or bastard sword to a move action.
- ✔ permit Mask of Mastery
+5 Competence bonus to Intimidate; Command as the spell but not language dependent, standard action 1/day, Will DC 20.
- ✔ permit Ioun Stone, clear spindle (Sustenance) do not need to eat or drink
- ✔ permit Potions permit
- Potion CMW (2d8+3 healing) x2
- Potion of Remove Paralysis
- ✔ permit Wands permit(2)
- ✔ permit Scrolls permit (5th max)
- ✔ permit Cogiznace Crystals (x2) (Faint magical aura) 1 lb each
These cognizance crystals store 1 power point each that can be used to manifest a power. When a cognizance crystal’s power points are used up, the glow of the crystal dims. However, the user can recharge it by paying power points on a 1-for-1 basis. While doing this depletes the user’s own power point reserve for the day, those power points remain available in the cognizance crystal until used.
- ✘ no permit Stench Stone (MIC 186)
- ✘ no permit Celestial Key from Azriel, properties unknown.
- Thieve's Tools 2 lbs
- Manacles, MW with avg locks (x2) 3 lbs
- Dolphin necklace from Elena'Talant
- King's Medal of Valor
- 4 copper dragon scales from Aesdraco
- wooden holy symbol of Azuth
Load 28 lbs/Light load
(<86 | 87-173 | 174-260)