Strength +1 Dexterity +2 Constitution +1 Intelligence +2 Wisdom +0 Charisma +0
- Base +0, Attack Bonus +2, Dodge Defense Bonus 13, Parry Defense Bonus 12 Shield is +1.
- Fortitude +1 (+1 Con), Reflex +2 (+2 Dex), Will +4 (+2 Base, +2 Feat), Toughness +3 (+1 Con, +2 Armor), Sanity +2 (+2 Base)
- Morningstar +2 (+3, 20/+3, B/P, Med)
- (3) Javelin +2 (+2, 20/+3, P, Med, 30')
- Stiletto +2 (+0, 19/+3, P, Tiny)
- Above damages do not include strength/intelligence.
Near East Doctor (See "Shadow Sorcerer" modern setting arcane backgrounds) Born in the far reaches of the Old World, Eastern Doctors are valued by the upper classes for their unparalleled knowledge of the human body. The lower classes, beyond racism, accuse them of charlatanry, sorcery, or even demonism.
- Bonus Feats: Iron Will, Skill Focus (Medicine)
- Bonus Skills: Medicine, Knowledge (Life Sciences)
- Favored Feats: Erase Signature, Subtle Signature
- Concentration +4 (Wis)
- Escape Artist +6 (Dex)
- Gather Information +4 (Cha)
- Knowledge (Life Sciences) +6 (Int)
- Knowledge (Theology/Philosophy) +6 (Int)
- Medicine +7 (Wis; Focus)
- Navigate +4 (?)
- Notice +4 (Wis)
- Sense Motive +4 (Wis)
- Sleight of Hand +6 (Dex)
- Survival +4 (Wis)
- Selected Packages Concentration, Knowledge (Life Sciences), Knowledge (Physical Sciences), Legerdemain, Medicine, Notice, Streetwise, Survival
- Languages Trade Tongue, Eastern Nomadic, Classical Empire (at Expert) (ie, Common, Turkish, Greek)
- Trivia Master
- d20 + 1 (level)
- You have absorbed so much knowledge that you’ve got a bit of useful information for just about any situation. By making a check as a full-round action, you may ask the Narrator for any potentially useful information pertinent to the current situation. On a result of 9 or lower, no information is gleaned. On a roll of 10–19, the Narrator imparts only common knowledge about the situation. On a roll of 20–29, the Narrator reveals something uncommon, information known to only a few people. On a roll of 30 or above, the Narrator communicates a very rare fact or a piece of obscure knowledge.
- Armor Training (Light) Use light armor without additional penalties.
- Iron Will Will save gains +2.
- Skill Focus (Medicine) Medicine check gains +3.
- Insightful Strike Add Int to melee damage against crit-able creatures.
- DC 12 (10 + Int + 1/3 level)
- Power +5 (+3 Rank, +2 Int)
- Level 1 (Rank -3)
- Powers Known
- Body Control [m]
- Cure [f]
- Wealth +1 (Professional skill: Medicine)
- Basic stuff that costs 5 or less (sacks, bedroll, blanket, torches, rope, food, clothing*, etc) #notcalculated
- Stiletto #0.5
- Javelin x3 #6(2@)
- Small wooden shield 5#
- Studded Leather 20#
- Morningstar 6#
- Medicine toolkit 1#
- Weight 37.5 (43 light load)
- Religion: Ur-Tiamat, Water Goddess who brings Life and Destruction
- Virtue: Calm.
- Vice: Clean freak.
- Conviction: 3
- Reputation: 0