From Drinking and Dragons
- Average (10 gp/month): The PC lives in his own apartment, small house, or similar location—this is the lifestyle of most trained or skilled experts or warriors. He can secure any nonmagical item worth 1 gp or less from his home in 1d10 minutes, and need not track purchases of common meals or taxes that cost 1 gp or less.
- Session 6: Submit recap to get: Reroll a fortitude save against poison.
- Session 7: Submit recap to get: Extra Trait from DM's offering & extra non-core spell (or similar) from DM's offering.
- Session 8: Submit recap to get: You can gain the benefits of the Blind Fight feat for 1 round.
- Session 10: Submit recap to get: The sudden death of Haneet to Caizarlu's phantasmal killer lingers on your mind. Next time you would die, you are instead at -(CON/2), not stable. If the cause of death is something else (e.g., constitution damage), you remain at the minimum not to die by that effect.<-- 11, 12, 13 were non-individual -->
- Session 14: Submit recap to get: One attack roll against a giant is an automatic hit and threat, requires confirmation.<-- 15 was party -->
- Session 16: Submit recap to get: Get a +5 competence bonus to a single swim check.
- Session 17: Submit recap to get: Shadow Conjuration, once ever as an SLA with no material components. Filled by those who noticed your interaction with the devil.
- Session 18: Submit recap to get: A lesser blessing from Myriana, depending on the outcome of the chapter and if promises are kept.