- Armor Check Penalty: -0* armor, -1 shield = -1 (both included below)
- Trait reduces ACP of armor by 1
|Jump||+19||✔||DEX 4||8||✔||+5 Comp|
|Jump during RAGE||+27||✔||DEX 4||8||✔||+8 BBN, +5 Comp|
|Climb||+13||✔||STR 1||8||✔||+2 racial|
|Escape Artist||+3||✘||DEX 4||✔|
|Perception||+7||✔||WIS -2||4||+2 racial|
|Sense Motive||-2||✘||WIS -2|
|Stealth||+11||✘||DEX 4||1||✔||Size 4|
|Nature||+8||✔||INT -1||4||+2 racial|
Haneet "Ritachit" Eighth Level Chaotic Good Gnome Pack Rager Barbarian, Warrior of the Beast Totem
- Senses: Low-light vision
- Languages: Common, Gnomish, Sylvan
- Movement: 30' 20+10
- Rage: Movement: 35' 20+10+5
- Base Statistics: Str: 11 (0), Dex: 18 (4), Con: 18 (4), Int: 8 (-1), Wis: 7 (-2), Cha: 16 (3)
- Magically Enhanced: Str: 13 (1), Dex: 18 (4), Con: 22 (6), Int: 8 (-1), Wis: 7 (-2), Cha: 16 (3)
- Magic + Rage: Str: 17 (3), Dex: 18 (4), Con: 22 (6), Int: 8 (-1), Wis: 7 (-2), Cha: 16 (3)
- Additional +2 circumstance bonus to Strength checks from Crowbar when appropriate.
- Space/Reach: 5/5 (Small)
- Initiative: +8 DEX 4, Feat 4
- Hit Dice: 8d12
- Hit Points: 108+1d6
- RAGE Hit Points: 124+1d6
- Armor: 5, Shield: 2, DEX: 4, Natural: 0, Deflection: 1, Dodge: 1, Size: 1
- RAGE: -2 AC
- Armor Class: 24 (10, DEX 4, Size 1, Armor 5, Shield 2, Natural, Deflection 1, Dodge 1)
- Touch: 17 (10, DEX 4, Size 1, Deflection 1, Dodge 1)
- Flat-footed: 19 (10, Size 1, Armor 5, Shield 2, Natural, Deflection 1)
- Combat Maneuver Defense: 22 (10, BAB 8, STR 1, DEX 4, Size -1)
- RAGE: CMD 24
- +4 dodge AC vs Giants
- +2 AC vs traps
- Improved Uncanny dodge: never caught flat footed or flanked, but can still be denied dex. Rogue > level + 4 can.
- Mobility: +4 AC from movement AoO
- Buckler: Lose 2 AC when wielding 2-handed weapon or otherwise not using buckler.
- Saving Throws
- Fort: +11 (Base 6, CON 4, Resistance 1)
- RAGE: +12
- Refl: +7 (Base 2, DEX 4, Resistance 1)
- +2 reflex vs traps
- Will: +1 (Base 2, WIS -2, Resistance 1)
- RAGE: +2 morale to Will saves
- -4 vs charm, compulsion (Fear of Missing Out)
- Base Attack Bonus: +8/3
- Combat Maneuver Bonus: +8 (BAB 8, STR 1 , Size -1)
- RAGE: CMB +10
- Melee Attack: +10/+5 (BAB 8, STR 1 , Size +1)
- RAGE: Melee +12/+7
- Buckler: -1 to attack rolls if buckler is equipped and using a 2-handed weapon
- Ranged Attack: +13/+8 (BAB 8, DEX 4 , Size +1)
- 1/day: Charge with extra +1 attack, damage. Allies too for 1 round.
- Single Attack
- Full Attack
- Gnomes add +1 to the DC of any saving throws against illusion spells that they cast.
- Gnomes with Charisma scores of 11 or higher also gain the following spell-like abilities
1/day each. The caster level for these effects is equal to the gnome's level. The DC for these spells is equal to 10 + the spell's level + the gnome's Charisma modifier.
- CL: Level 6; DC: 10 + 0 + 3 = 13
- Dancing Lights
- Ghost Sound
- Speak with Animals
- Rage 22/day 4 + CON 4 + 2×(level-1)
- Raging Leaper
- +BBN 8 while raging, always running start for jump.
- Ground Breaker
- 1/rage, standard action, auto hit and deals damage normally to floor
- If damage exceeds floor's hardness, space and all adjacent become difficult terrain.
- Reflex DC 15 or prone (except self).
- Swift Foot
- +5' speed
- Freedom of Movement.
- (Costs extra round of rage for each round active.), so long as this doesn't counteract a failed compulsion. [Example: Would work vs. Slow, but not Hold Person.]
- Armor Expert (Combat, Ultimate Campaign)
- You have worn armor as long as you can remember, either as part of your training to become a knight's squire or simply because you were seeking to emulate a hero. Your childhood armor wasn't the real thing as far as protection, but it did encumber you as much as real armor would have, and you've grown used to moving in such suits with relative grace.
- Benefit: When you wear armor of any sort, reduce that suit's armor check penalty by 1, to a minimum check penalty of 0.
- Inspiring Rush (Combat, Knights of the Inner Sea)
- Your charge inspires nearby companions to new heights of daring.
- Benefits: Once per day when you make a charge attack, you gain a +1 trait bonus on both your attack and damage rolls, as do any allies who make a charge attack before the beginning of your next turn.
Race - Gnome
+2 Constitution, +2 Charisma, –2 Strength: Gnomes are physically weak but surprisingly hardy, and their attitude makes them naturally agreeable.
- Gnomes are Small creatures and gain a +1 size bonus to their AC, a +1 size bonus on attack rolls, a –1 penalty to their Combat Maneuver Bonus and Combat Maneuver Defense, and a +4 size bonus on Stealth checks.
- Slow Speed
- Gnomes have a base speed of 20 feet.
- Low-Light Vision
- Gnomes can see twice as far as humans in conditions of dim light.
- Defensive Training
- Gnomes gain a +4 dodge bonus to AC against monsters of the giant subtype.
- Gnome Magic
- Gnomes add +1 to the DC of any saving throws against illusion spells that they cast. Gnomes with Charisma scores of 11 or higher also gain the following spell-like abilities: 1/day—dancing lights, ghost sound, prestidigitation, and speak with animals. The caster level for these effects is equal to the gnome's level. The DC for these spells is equal to 10 + the spell's level + the gnome's Charisma modifier.
- Replaced by Explorer.
- Keen Senses
- Gnomes receive a +2 racial bonus on Perception checks.
- Replaced by Explorer.
- Weapon Familiarity
- Gnomes treat any weapon with the word "gnome" in its name as a martial weapon.
- Gnomes begin play speaking Common, Gnome, and Sylvan. Gnomes with high Intelligence scores can choose from the following: Draconic, Dwarven, Elven, Giant, Goblin, and Orc.
- Many gnomes are obsessed with seeing as much of the world as possible, rather than perfecting some specific talent or vocation. These gnomes gain a +2 racial bonus on Climb checks and checks for one Knowledge skill of their choice. This racial trait replaces hatred and obsessive.
- Chosen: Knowledge (Nature)
Class - Barbarian
- Class Skills
- The barbarian's class skills are Acrobatics (Dex), Climb (Str), Craft (Int), Handle Animal (Cha), Intimidate (Cha), Knowledge (nature) (Int), Perception (Wis), Ride (Dex), Survival (Wis), and Swim (Str).
- Skill Ranks per Level: 4 + Int modifier.
- Weapon and Armor Proficiency
- A barbarian is proficient with all simple and martial weapons, light armor, medium armor, and shields (except tower shields).
- Fast Movement (Ex)
- A barbarian's land speed is faster than the norm for her race by +10 feet. This benefit applies only when she is wearing no armor, light armor, or medium armor, and not carrying a heavy load. Apply this bonus before modifying the barbarian's speed because of any load carried or armor worn. This bonus stacks with any other bonuses to the barbarian's land speed.
- Rage (Ex)
- A barbarian can call upon inner reserves of strength and ferocity, granting her additional combat prowess. Starting at 1st level, a barbarian can rage for a number of rounds per day equal to 4 + her Constitution modifier. At each level after 1st, she can rage for 2 additional rounds. Temporary increases to Constitution, such as those gained from rage and spells like bear's endurance, do not increase the total number of rounds that a barbarian can rage per day. A barbarian can enter rage as a free action. The total number of rounds of rage per day is renewed after resting for 8 hours, although these hours do not need to be consecutive.
- While in rage, a barbarian gains a +4 morale bonus to her Strength and Constitution, as well as a +2 morale bonus on Will saves. In addition, she takes a –2 penalty to Armor Class. The increase to Constitution grants the barbarian 2 hit points per Hit Dice, but these disappear when the rage ends and are not lost first like temporary hit points. While in rage, a barbarian cannot use any Charisma-, Dexterity-, or Intelligence-based skills (except Acrobatics, Fly, Intimidate, and Ride) or any ability that requires patience or concentration.
- A barbarian can end her rage as a free action and is fatigued after rage for a number of rounds equal to 2 times the number of rounds spent in the rage. A barbarian cannot enter a new rage while fatigued or exhausted but can otherwise enter rage multiple times during a single encounter or combat. If a barbarian falls unconscious, her rage immediately ends, placing her in peril of death.
- Rage Powers (Ex)
- As a barbarian gains levels, she learns to use her rage in new ways. Starting at 2nd level, a barbarian gains a rage power. She gains another rage power for every two levels of barbarian attained after 2nd level. A barbarian gains the benefits of rage powers only while raging, and some of these powers require the barbarian to take an action first. Unless otherwise noted, a barbarian cannot select an individual power more than once.
- Raging Leaper (Ex)
- When raging, the barbarian adds her level as an enhancement bonus on all Acrobatics skill checks made to jump. When making a jump in this way, the barbarian is always considered to have a running start.
- Swift Foot (Ex)
- The barbarian gains a 5-foot enhancement bonus to her speed. This increase is always active while the barbarian is raging. A barbarian can select this rage power up to three times. Its effects stack.
- Chapter 1 recap.
- Uncanny Dodge (Ex)
- At 2nd level, a barbarian gains the ability to react to danger before her senses would normally allow her to do so. She cannot be caught flat-footed, even if the attacker is invisible. She still loses her Dexterity bonus to AC if immobilized. A barbarian with this ability can still lose her Dexterity bonus to AC if an opponent successfully uses the feint action against her.
- If a barbarian already has uncanny dodge from a different class, she automatically gains improved uncanny dodge (see below) instead.
- Trap Sense (Ex)
- At 3rd level, a barbarian gains a +1 bonus on Reflex saves made to avoid traps and a +1 dodge bonus to AC against attacks made by traps. These bonuses increase by +1 every three barbarian levels thereafter (6th, 9th, 12th, 15th, and 18th level). Trap sense bonuses gained from multiple classes stack.
- Improved Uncanny Dodge (Ex)
- At 5th level and higher, a barbarian can no longer be flanked. This defense denies a rogue the ability to sneak attack the barbarian by flanking her, unless the attacker has at least four more rogue levels than the target has barbarian levels.
- If a character already has uncanny dodge (see above) from another class, the levels from the classes that grant uncanny dodge stack to determine the minimum rogue level required to flank the character.
- Rage Power
- Ground Breaker (Ex): Once per rage, the barbarian can attack the floor around her as a standard action. This attack automatically hits and deals damage normally. If the barbarian manages to deal more damage than the floor's hardness, the space she occupies and all of the squares adjacent to her become difficult terrain. Creatures in these squares, except the barbarian, must make a DC 15 Reflex save or be knocked prone. A barbarian must be at least 6th level to select this rage power.
- Bonus Feat
- At 2nd level and every 4 levels thereafter, the pack rager can take a bonus teamwork feat. This teamwork feat must also be a combat feat. This ability replaces the rage powers gained at 2nd, 6th, 10th, 14th, and 18th level.
- Raging Tactician
- At 7th level, while a pack rager is raging, she grants a single teamwork feat she knows to all allies within 30 feet who can see and hear her. She chooses the feat at the start of the rage, and cannot change it during the rage. An ally who moves more than 30 feet away from the raging pack rager loses access to the feat, but regains it again each time he moves back within 30 feet of the raging pack rager. Allies do not need to meet the prerequisites of these teamwork feats.
- At 13th level, the pack rager chooses two teamwork feats when she enters a rage, and grants her allies the use of both of those feats when they are within 30 feet of her.
- At 16th level, the pack rager grants these teamwork feats as long as her allies are within 60 feet of her.
- At 19th level, the pack rager chooses three teamwork feats when she enters a rage, and grants her allies the use of all three feats when they are within 60 feet of her.
- This ability replaces the damage reduction class feature.
- Rage Powers
- The totem warrior is based entirely upon his totem rage powers.
- Dodge (Combat)
- 1st level
- Your training and reflexes allow you to react swiftly to avoid an opponents' attacks.
- Prerequisite: Dex 13.
- Benefit: You gain a +1 dodge bonus to your AC. A condition that makes you lose your Dex bonus to AC also makes you lose the benefits of this feat.
- Mobility (Combat)
- 3rd level
- You can easily move through a dangerous melee.
- Prerequisites: Dex 13, Dodge.
- Benefit: You get a +4 dodge bonus to Armor Class against attacks of opportunity caused when you move out of or within a threatened area. A condition that makes you lose your Dexterity bonus to Armor Class (if any) also makes you lose dodge bonuses.
- Dodge bonuses stack with each other, unlike most types of bonuses.
- Intercept Charge (Combat, Teamwork)
- Barbarian 2 Pack Rager bonus feat
- You can get in the way of an opponent charging your ally.
- Benefit: When an opponent charges your ally with this feat, as an immediate action you can move up to your speed toward any square in the path of the charge. If you end your movement in the path of the charge, the opponent must stop when it becomes adjacent to you and then attack you instead of your ally. Your movement from using this feat counts toward your movement on your next turn.
- Spring Attack (Combat)
- You can deftly move up to a foe, strike, and withdraw before he can react.
- Prerequisites: Dex 13, Dodge, Mobility, base attack bonus +4.
- Benefit: As a full-round action, you can move up to your speed and make a single melee attack without provoking any attacks of opportunity from the target of your attack. You can move both before and after the attack, but you must move at least 10 feet before the attack and the total distance that you move cannot be greater than your speed. You cannot use this ability to attack a foe that is adjacent to you at the start of your turn.
- Normal: You cannot move before and after an attack.
- Outflank (Combat, Teamwork)
- Barbarian 6 Pack Rager bonus feat
- You look for every edge when flanking an enemy.
- Prerequisite: Base attack bonus +4.
- Benefit: Whenever you and an ally who also has this feat are flanking the same creature, your flanking bonus on attack rolls increases to +4. In addition, whenever you score a critical hit against the flanked creature, it provokes an attack of opportunity from your ally.
- Circling Offense (Combat, Teamwork)
- DM NOT bard-rage-able.
- Misgivings Bonus Feat DM Shared with Karaz
- You are skilled at approaching large foes with an ally in a way that makes it difficult for your foes to find an advantage against you or your ally.
- Prerequisite: Dodge, Mobility, base attack bonus +3.
- Benefit: You receive a +1 dodge bonus to your Armor Class against attacks of opportunity provoked by moving through a creature’s reach, provided the creature is of a larger size category than you and provided at least one other ally with Circling Offense is within the creature’s reach. If a creature that you’re receiving this dodge bonus against attacks you and misses with the attack, it provokes attacks of opportunity from any of your allies who possess Circling Offense.
- Shielded Caster (Teamwork)
- Misgivings Bonus Feat DM Shared with Hilma
- Your allies cover you while you cast complicated spells.
- Benefit: Whenever you are adjacent to an ally who also has this feat, you receive a +4 competence bonus on concentration checks.
- If your ally is wielding a buckler or a light shield, this bonus increases by +1.
- If your ally is wielding a heavy shield or a tower shield, this bonus increases by +2.
- Finally, if an enemy threatening you and your ally has the Disruptive feat, or another ability that increases the DC of concentration checks, the amount of the increase is halved.
- Battle Cry (Combat)
- 7th level
- Your shout heartens your allies and encourages them in the fight.
- Prerequisites: Cha 13; base attack bonus +5 or Perform (act, oratory, or sing) 5 ranks.
- Benefit: A number of times per day equal to your Charisma bonus, you can let out a battle cry as a swift action. When you do, allies within 30 feet who can hear you gain a +1 morale bonus on attack rolls and a +4 morale bonus on saving throws against fear. This effect lasts for 1 minute.
- If an ally is under the effect of this feat and fails a saving throw, she can choose to end the battle cry's effect on her to reroll the failed save. The ally must take the result of the reroll, even if it's lower. Each ally can use this effect only once per use of this feat.
- Improved Initiative (Combat)
- Fear of Missing Out Bonus Feat
- Your quick reflexes allow you to react rapidly to danger.
- Benefit: You get a +4 bonus on initiative checks.
- Favored Class: Barbarian
- Deity: Desna
- Homeland: Ashwood Forest
- Gender: Female
- Handedness: Left
- Age (Category): Adult
- Height/Weight: 4'/40#
- Skin/Eyes: Blue/Red+Green
- Hair/Style/Facial: Orange, loose and curly