One-Tusk Refresh 2
aka: Rockface (the Butcher of Briskadon)
High Concept: Guardian of the Revolution (I: I fight to preserve the successes of the Revolution, C: The revolution's history is under threat! I'm an ideologue and a zealot)
Trouble: Someone Knows I'm the Butcher of Briskadon (I: Bonus to provoke when someone knows the history, C: Someone might know that history, and that's bad)
Aspect: Logistics Chief of the Trade Federation (I: I can get things from here to there, or understand how things get around, C: I have a great deal of responsibility to the Trade Federation)
Aspect: Elephant Wildblood (I: I charge through the wall because I'm an elephant. C: You can't sneak well because you're a goddamn elephant.)
Aspect: Old Soldier (I: I've been in battle, and I know the battlefield, C: Especially the bad parts, also old(ish))
Aspect: I'll die before the revolution does
Aspect: The Captain's Plaything (I: In good with the captain, C: somewhat… distracted by the captain)
Aspect: Maybe we need a Prime Directive… (I: Keep me out of trouble, because I know better than to tamper in other societies, C: Keep me from getting involved, because I don't think we should tamper)
Aspect: And That's Why You Get a Work Order (I: Following processes & procedures, C: The same thing)
Game Aspect: Is this the end of the Revolution?
Game Aspect: Zusdarad the Bullfire is coming to destroy Lisway
- +5 Physique
- +4 Will
- +3 Contacts; Provoke;
- +2 Lore(A&S); Survival; Athletics; Empathy; Shoot
- +1 Rapport; Deceive;Resources;
Stunts and Extras
- Chain of Command
- You are a soldier, and other soldiers answer to you. Add two to your Contacts skill when using it to deal with soldiers from your organization. (in this case, the Trade Federation- he's basically a union organizer type)
- Elephant Gun
- This massive, unwieldy weapon requires great strength to use. (Personal Equipment)
- Function: That's a Big Gun, Flaw: How do you aim that thing?
- Stunt: This is a big gun that only the strongest creatures can wield. Aiming is more about brute strength than finesse. When attacking a target in the same zone as you, use physique instead of shoot.
- Stunt: This gun is essentially a cannon. You can fire this gun to overcome an obstacle like a wall, a door, etc. Fire the gun to gain a +2 to Physique for the overcome check.
- Your unarmed attacks rely on brute strength rather than on technique. You may make such attacks against other humans with Physique rather than Fight
- Junk with the Trunk
- When using an unarmed attack with Physique, you may attack two targets in the same zone as you.
- Backup (wealth/favors)
- While in good standing with your organization, once per session you may check a Wealth and Favor box to request backup, equipment, access, or protection (either political or physical) from your organization. This aid takes the form of a minor NPC to help in a scene, free success at an overcome roll, or an advantage with two invokes.
- Baggage Train
- Use Physique instead of Resources to have a RAW MATERIAL to Create Advantage that we've got whatever it is we need.
- You may use Provoke to set explosives to create advantage.
Stress and Consequences
Physical 1 2 3 4
Mental 1 2 3 4
Mild 2 empty
Mild (Physical only) 2 empty
Moderate 4 empty
Severe 6 empty
Extreme 8 empty, may only be used between major milestones and REPLACES one of your current aspects.
Wealth and Favors
You may check off a Wealth and Favor box to help solve a situation where money or connections could help. You gain a +2 bonus or a reroll to your roll. In some situations, these boxes may be used to absorb stress, if it makes narrative sense. Additionally, some extraordinary Resources rolls may require the use of this box.
To clear a checked box you will either have to return a favor or find additional wealth. This may be as simple as an Overcome roll of +4 for each box (rolled separately). It may require finding treasure in a monster's lair to replenish your wealth or be a plot point in the narrative as you do a favor for someone you owe.
- Knows the the Ivory Elephant extraordinarily well. Studied it.