Here is a list of available classes in the campaign. Other classes may be opened in the future if a trainer is sought out or things come about in play.
Classes that are links have changes from the base class that are listed if you follow the link.
For this campaign, the 11 classes from the Players Handbook are allowed to be played. They are listed below;
- Barbarian: A ferocious warrior who uses fury and instinct to bring down foes.
- Bard: A performer whose music works magic—a wanderer, a taleteller, and a jack-of-all trades.
- Cleric: A master of divine magic and a capable warrior as well.
- Druid: One who draws energy from the natural world to cast divine spells and gain strange magical powers.
- Fighter: A warrior with exceptional combat capability and unequaled skill with weapons.
- Monk: A martial artist whose unarmed strikes hit fast and hard — a master of exotic powers.
- Paladin: A champion of justice and destroyer of evil, protected and strengthened by an array of divine powers.
- Ranger: A cunning, skilled warrior of the wilderness.
- Rogue: A tricky, skillful scout and spy who wins the battle by stealth rather than brute force.
- Sorcerer: A spellcaster with inborn magical ability.
- Wizard: A potent spellcaster schooled in the arcane arts.
For this campaign, the 16 prestige classes from theDungeon Masters Guide are allowed to be played. They are listed below;
- Arcane Archer: Master of the elven warbands, the arcane archer is a warrior skilled in using magic to supplement her combat prowess.
- Arcane Tricksters: Arcane tricksters combine their knowledge of spells with a taste for intrigue, larceny, or just plain mischief.
- Archmage: An archmage gains strange powers and the ability to alter spells in remarkable ways, but must sacrifice some of her spell capability in order to master these arcane secrets.
- Assassin: The assassin is the master of dealing quick, lethal blows. Assassins also excel at infiltration and disguise.
- Blackguard: Consorting with demons and devils and serving dark deities, the blackguard is hated and feared by all.
- Dragon Disciple: Dragon Disciples use their magical power as a catalyst to ignite their dragon blood, realizing its fullest potential.
- Duelist: The duelist (sometimes known as the swashbuckler) is a nimble, intelligent fighter trained in making precise attacks with light weapons, such as the rapier.
- Dwarven Defender: The defender is a sponsored champion of a dwarven cause, a dwarf aristocrat, a dwarven deity, or the dwarven way of life.
- Eldritch Knight: Studying the martial and arcane arts to equal degree, the eldritch knight is a versatile combatant who can cast a fireball on her foes or charge them with sword drawn.
- Hierophant: A divine spellcaster who rises high in the service of his deity gains access to spells and abilities of which lesser faithful can only dream.
- Horizon Walker: The horizon walker is an unceasing traveler to the universe’s most dangerous places.
- Loremaster: Loremasters are spellcasters who concentrate on knowledge, valuing lore and secrets over gold.
- Mystic Theurge: Blurring the line between divine and arcane, mystic theurges draw power from divine sources and musty tomes alike.
- Red Wizard: They focus on a school of magic more intently than any specialist, achieving incredible mastery of magic within a very narrow focus.
- Shadowdancer: Operating in the border between light and darkness, shadowdancers are nimble artists of deception.
- Thaumaturgiest: The thaumaturgist reaches out with divine power to other planes of existence, calling creatures there to do his bidding.