Wednesday Knight Games:Hillfolk/Amelia
From Drinking and Dragons
- I am: Vasha Lefthand
- Desire: Acceptance
- Role: Healer
- My story is of a traveler seeking inner peace.
Visionary OR Madman
What I Can Do
- (Strong) KNOWING - Cosmopolitan
- (Strong) MAKING - Brewing
- (Mid) ENDURING
- (Mid) FIGHTING
- (Mid) TALKING
- (Weak) MOVING
- (Weak) SNEAKING
The People in my Life
- I want the Chieftain (Southern Star) to recognize me as a member of the tribe. They can't do this because I don't follow the tribe's religion.
- I want Running Eagle to stop pursuing his beloved. He isn't interested (and wouldn't be, even if he was single) because I remind him of his dead mother.
Links Back to Me
- (From Gore) I have Blessed Trouble's goats, given to Gore as dowry for his daughter.
- (From Running Eagle) He wants to learn how to make alcohol/get the recipe, but I'm worried it will lead to his death (either from overdose, or making poison).
- (From Blessed Trouble) They want to know where she came from. Vasha won't tell them, because the memories are painful, and the knowledge is dangerous.
Things We've Learned
- She's been here a few months (I'd say around 6-8, but this was not set in stone)
- She's asexual, this (and her knowledge/skills) has caused trouble in villages she's tried to stay in before, in some cases leading to them persecuting her as a witch.
- She's lived in 5 villages/tribes before this one.
- She does worship on a moon calendar but not the tribe's pantheon; it's still unclear who/what she worships but she is respectful at least of the others' views.
- Her tribe was from the far north, and was extremely warlike, which is why she left.
- Her tribe had very strict rules surrounding outsiders' behavior, she was afraid of causing offense so she has not been around the village much.
Next time scenes: - Ask BT (/others?) where the manzanita apple trees nearby are, and "deal with them" with Gore