Bwarf (Tauric template (Savage Species) with Boar (base creature) + Dwarf (base humanoid))
This is not 100% according to the template (gore attack [unclear; I did reduce die], speed [averaged rather than better], saves [calculated from monsterous humanoid]).
|Size/Type:||Medium Monstrous Humanoid|
|Hit Dice:||4d8+12 (35 hp; 23-44)|
|AC:||20 (+6 natural, +3 studded leather, +1 light shield), touch 10, flat-footed 18|
|Attack:||Battleaxe +7 (1d8+2) or gore +6 (1d6+2)|
|Full Atk:||Battleaxe +7 (1d8+2) and gore +1 (1d6+1)|
|SA:||Ferocity, bwarf traits|
|SQ:||Darkvision 60', low-light vision, scent, bwarf traits, big boned|
|Abilities:||Str 15, Dex 10, Con 17, Int 10, Wis 9, Cha 6|
|Skills:||Inspect +7, Craft (blacksmithing) +9, Knowledge (Dungeoneering) +7, Notice +9|
|Feats:||Skill Focus (Notice), Weapon Focus (Battleaxe)|
|Environment:||Temperate Forested Mountains|
|Organization:||Solitary or herd (5-8)|
|Treasure:||Standard coins; double goods; standard items|
|Alignment:||Usually lawful neutral or neutral good|
|Advancement:||By character class|
|LA:||Strong +1 to weak +2.|
- Big Boned (Ex)
- Unconscious or even after death, a bwarf is a hardy figure. Any squares occupied by a helpless, unconscious or dead bwarf are considered hindering terrain. Undead created from bwarven bodies gain +1 HP per HD.
- Ferocity (Ex)
- A bwarf is such a tenacious combatant that it continues to fight without penalty even while disabled or dying.
- This ability grants a bwarf a +2 racial bonus on Inspect checks to notice unusual stonework, such as sliding walls, stonework traps, new construction (even when built to match the old), unsafe stone surfaces, shaky stone ceilings, and the like. Something that isn’t stone but that is disguised as stone also counts as unusual stonework. A bwarf who merely comes within 10 feet of unusual stonework can make an Inspect check as if he were actively searching, and a bwarf can use the Inspect skill to find stonework traps as a rogue can. A bwarf can also intuit depth, sensing his approximate depth underground as naturally as a human can sense which way is up. Bwarves have a sixth sense about stonework, an innate ability that they get plenty of opportunity to practice and hone in their underground homes.
- Bwarves are exceptionally stable on their feet. A bwarf has a +4 bonus on ability checks made to resist being bull rushed or tripped when standing on the ground (but not when climbing, flying, riding, or otherwise not standing firmly on the ground).
- Bwarves can move at this speed even when wearing medium or heavy armor or when carrying a medium or heavy load.
- +2 racial bonus on saving throws against poison.
- +2 racial bonus on saving throws against spells and spell-like effects.
- +1 racial bonus on attack rolls against orcs (including half-orcs) and goblinoids (including goblins, hobgoblins, and bugbears).
- +4 dodge bonus to Armor Class against creatures of the giant type (such as ogres, trolls, and hill giants).
- +2 racial bonus on Inspect checks that are related to stone or metal items.
- +2 racial bonus on Craft checks that are related to stone or metal. (included above)
- Automatic Languages: Common, Dwarven. Bonus Languages: Giant, Gnome, Goblin, Orc, Terran, Undercommon.