From Drinking and Dragons
Cosby (Gelatinous template (Savage Species) with some random humanoid made up on the spot.)
|Size/Type:||Medium Aberration [Ooze]|
|Hit Dice:||2d10+6 (17 HP)|
|AC:||8 (-2 natural, -1 dex, +1 padded), touch 7, flat-footed 8)|
|Attack:||Slam +1 (1d6 blunt + 1d4 acid)|
|Full Atk:||Slam +1 (1d6 blunt + 1d4 acid)|
|SA:||Jibber-Jabber, Endless hunger|
|SQ:||Blindsight 60', resilient, immunities, saving throw bonuses|
|Abilities:||Str 10, Dex 8, Con 17, Int 10, Wis 9, Cha 6|
|Skills:||Inspect +4, Craft (Deserts) +5, Knowledge (Local) +5, Notice +3, Concentration +7, Stealth +3|
|Feats:||Ability Focus: Jibber-Jabber|
|Organization:||Solitary or herd (4-6 pack)|
|Treasure:||Standard coins; double goods; standard items; colorful sweater|
|Alignment:||Usually lawful neutral|
|Advancement:||By character class|
- Jibber-Jabber: (Sp) The Cosby has the ability to make people say the darnedest things and just act the complete fool. Once per day a Cosby can invoke the confusion spell as per the spell. The caster level is equal to the Cosby's HD and has a DC of 13 + the Cosby's charisma modifier (13).
- Endless Hunger: (Sp) The Cosby can produce a slight fog in a 10 foot radius around himself that makes creatures stomachs feel empty, as if there were always room inside of it no matter what they eat. This causes the sickened condition for 1d4 rounds unless the creature succeeds on Fortitude save of 10+ 1/2 HD + Constitution Modifier (14). This ability is usable once per day for every 5 HD the Cosby has (minimum of once per day).
- Blindsight: (Ex) The oozy substance of the creature’s body acts as a primitive sensory organ that can ascertain prey within 60 feet.
- Resilient (Ex): Gelatinous creatures have less defined shapes than the normal creatures they resemble. As a result, it is more difficult to score crippling or killing blows against them. A gelatinous creature:
- Cannot be flanked;
- Takes 1d6 less damage from a successful sneak attack;
- Takes one-half the additional damage dealt by a critical hit.
- Saving Throw Bonuses (Ex): A gelatinous creature gains a +4 racial bonus on saves against mind-affecting effects, poison, sleep, and paralysis.
- Skills: A gelatinous creature receives a +4 racial bonus on Stealth checks due to its translucent form.