- Spontaneous Casting: May lose a prepared spell to cast a cure spell of that level or lower.
- Save DC = 16 + spell level Caster Level = 14 + DSP
- Close = 25 + 5/2lvl = 60' Medium = 100 + 10/lvl = 240' Long = 400+ 40/lvl = 960'
- 8th = D + 1 + | CreateGreaterUndead/GiantSize/GreaterSpiritAlly;
- 7th = D + 2 + | Destruction/Dictum/Tenser'sTransformation; SNA7 , ___
- 6th = D + 3 + 1 | CreateUndead/Stoneskin/SpiritAlly; Dispel Magic-greater , Heal, Nixie's Grace , ___
- 5th = D + 3 + 1 | CommuneWithGreaterSpirit/RighteousMight/SlayLiving; Ethereal Jaunt , Wall of Dispel Magic , ___
- 4th = D + 3 + 1 | Divine Power/LesserSpiritAlly/WallOfBones; Panacea , Polymorph , Righteous Aura , Shield of Faith-mass
- 3rd = 2D + 4 + 1 | AnimateDead/ProtectionFromEnergy/Substitution; Align Fang-mass , Dispel Magic , Etherealness-swift , Magic Vestment , ___
- 2nd = 2D + 4 + 2 | BullStrength/CommuneWithLesserSpirit/DeathKnell; Aura against Flame, Create Spring , Divine Insight , Mountain Stance , Rebuke , Warning , ___
- 1st = 2D + 4 + 2 | Bless/Divine Favor/Ghost Light/Sanctuary; Bless, Conviction , Dispel Ward , Protection from Evil , Resurgance , ___
- 0th = 6 Shaman Spell List
Hydra: MBeast, Huge, Swim 20; Dex 12, Con 20; 7-12 Heads = HD
- Attacks: Bites 1d10
- Benefits: Combat Reflexes*-all heads!, +2 Listen/Spot
- Darktentacles: Large, Reach 15 ft; Swim 20, NA +7; Str 19; Dex 15; Con 17; 9HD; MM2 p.54
- Attack: 12 slams (1d4+4) or 12 huge light weapons
- Benefits: Improved Grab (ex) +16, Constrict (ex): 2d6+6, +4 Hide
- Cloaker: Aberation, Large, Fly 40(avg), NA +7, Str 21, Dex 16, Con 17; 7HD
- Attack: Tail slap (1d6+5) & Bite (1d4+2)
- Benefits: Engulf (ex), Moan (ex): Unnerve, Fear, Nausea or Stupor DC13+cha
- Digester: MBeast, Medium, NA +5, Str 17, Dex 15, Con 17; 8HD
- Attack: Claw (1d8+4)
- Benefits: Acid Spray(Ex) 20-foot cone (4d8) every 1d4 rounds. Stream of acid (8d8) to single target w/in 5'. Ref 17 half.
- Umber Hulk: Aberration; Large; Burrow 20’, NA +8, Str 23, Dex 13, Con 19; 8HD
- Attacks: 2 Claws (2d4+6) & Bite (2d8+3); Multiattack
- Phthsic, Large, MHumanoid, NA+8, Str 23, Dex 12, Con 21; 7HD
- Atacks: 2 Claws (1d6+6) & Bite (1d6+3)
- Benefits: Mind Feed(Ex): 1d4 Int damage bite attack
- Cave Troll: Giant, Large, NA +11, Str 29, Dex 13, Con 27; 9HD; MM3 p.177
- Attacks: 2 Claws 2d6+9 & Bite 1d8+4
- Benefits: Pounce(ex), 2 Rakes(ex): 2d6+4, Rend(ex): 4d6+13, Improved Grab(ex), Dazing Blow(Ex): DC 22 Fort or dazed
- Gulgar: MHumanoid, Large, NA +8, Str 20, Dex 7, Con 17; 10HD; MM3 p78
- Attacks: 2 Slams (1d6+5) & Gore (2d6+2)
- Benefits: Crystalline Bone (Ex): natural attacks treated as adamantine, Sonic Pulse (Ex): 30-foot cone 3d6 sonic damage, deafen foes
- Treant: Plant, Huge, NA +13, Str 29, Dex 8, Con 21; 7HD
- Attacks: 2 Slams 2d6+9
- Benefits: Double Dmg vs Obj(ex), Trample(ex): 2d6+13, Ref 22 half, +16 Hide in forest
- Girallon: MBeast, Medium, Climb 40, NA +4, Str 22, Dex 17, Con 14; 7HD
- Attacks: 4 Claws 1d6+6 & Bite 1d8+3
- Benefits: Rend(ex) 2d4+9
- Gloura: Fey; Medium; Fly 60, Str 10; Dex 21; Con 14; 7HD; U p88
- Rhek: MHumanoid(extraplanar); Medium; NA +7; Str 19; Dex 10; Con 19; 7HD; BoED p182
- Attacks: Gore 1d8+4 Benefits: Powerful Charge(ex): gore*2
- Mind Flayer: Aberration, Medium, NA +3, Str 12, Dex 14, Con 12; 8HD; MM
- Attacks: 4 Tentacles 1d4+1
- Benefits: Improved Grab (Ex) +2/tentacle, Extract (Ex): extract brain!
- Hag, Shrieking: MHumanoid, Medium, Fly 80, NA +10, Str 20, Dex 13, Con 16; 12HD; UE p65
- Attacks: 2 Claws 1d4; Benefits: Rend(ex): 2d4+10
- Initial Encounters:
- Subsequent Encounters:
- Base Ability: +1 to saves against evil creatures or effects.
- Recharge Condition: Spend day praying and fasting in temple of light.
- Higher-Order Ability: 1/day cast Searing Light.
- Higher-Order Uses: 5
Several of the shaman's abilities affect spirits. For purposes of the ability, a "spirit" includes any of the following creatures:
- All incorporeal undead
- All fey
- All elementals
- Creatures in astral form or with astral bodies(but not a creature physically present on the astral plane)
- All creatures of the spirit subtype(see Oriental Adventures)
- Spirit folk and telthors(see Unapproachable East)
- Spirit creatures created by spells such as dream sight and wood wose.
In the shaman's worldview, elementals and fey are simply spirits of nature, and incorporeal undead are the spirits of the dead.