From Drinking and Dragons
- Beguiling Influence (2nd): You can invoke this ability to beguile and bewitch your foes. You gain a +6 bonus on Bluff, Diplomacy, and Intimidate checks for a period of 24 hours.
- Sickening Blast (2nd): This eldritch essence invocation allows you to change your eldritch blast into a sickening blast. Any living creature struck by a sickening blast must make a Fortitude save or become sickened for 1 minute. A sickened creature struck by a second sickening blast is not affected by the sickening aspect of the blast but still takes damage normally.
- See the Unseen (2nd): When you use this invocation, you can activate great powers of vision, allowing you to see invisible creatures and objects (as see invisibility). You also gain darkvision out to 60 feet for a period of 24 hours.
- Eldritch Chain (4th): This blast shape invocation allows you to improve your eldritch blast by turning it into an arc of energy that “jumps” from the first target to others. An eldritch chain can jump to one or more secondary targets within 30 feet of the first target, allowing you to make additional ranged touch attacks and deal damage to the secondary targets if you hit.
- You can “jump” the chain to one secondary target per five caster levels, so you can strike two additional targets at 10th level, three additional targets at 15th level, and four additional targets at 20th level. Each new target must be within 30 feet of the previous one, and you can’t target the same creature more than once with the eldritch chain. If you miss any target in the chain, the eldritch chain attack ends there.
- Each target struck after the first takes half the damage dealt to the first target. This reduction in damage to secondary targets applies to any effect that increases the damage of your eldritch blast (such as vitriolic blast). You must make a separate spell penetration check for each target, if applicable.
- Fell Flight (3rd): Fly speed equal to land speed with good maneuverability for 24 hours.