From Drinking and Dragons
- Beguiling Influence (2nd): You can invoke this ability to beguile and bewitch your foes. You gain a +6 bonus on Bluff, Diplomacy, and Intimidate checks for a period of 24 hours.
- Hideous Blow (2nd / Shape): As a standard action, you can make a single melee attack. If you hit, the target is affected as if struck by your eldritch blast (including any eldritch essence applied to the blast). This damage is in addition to any weapon damage that you deal with your attack, although you need not deal damage with this attack to trigger the eldritch blast effect.
- See the Unseen (2nd): When you use this invocation, you can activate great powers of vision, allowing you to see invisible creatures and objects (as see invisibility). You also gain darkvision out to 60 feet for a period of 24 hours.
- Fell Flight (3rd): Fly speed equal to land speed with good maneuverability for 24 hours.
- Curse of Despair (4th): You can use this invocation to bestow a curse upon a touched opponent (as bestow curse). Even if the save against this ability succeeds, the creature takes a –1 penalty on attack rolls for 1 minute.
- Spirit Blast (4th / Essence): This invocation allows you to change your eldritch blast into a spirit blast. The blast deals an extra 1 point of damage per die to undead. Your spirit blast also affects incorporeal creatures without the normal miss chance.