Level 1 (Adventurer)
One Unique Thing
Only surviving subject of failed experiment by the Archmage to create a weapon against the Lich King.
- Failed Experiment 4
- Epsilon is the leftovers from an experiment by the Archmage
- Street Rat of the city of Horizon 2
- Epsilon maintains some of his urban survival skills
- Hired muscle without scruples 2
- Epsilon is familiar with using his bulk without necessarily going straight to combat.
- Barbarian Rage
- Once per day use a quick action to start rageing. A rage lasts until the end of a battle.
- While raging roll 2d20 to hit with barbarian melee attacks and use the higher. A natural 11+ on both dice and top dice hits makes the attack a critical.
- Recharge 16+ : After a battle in which you rage, roll a d20 and add your Constitution modifier; on a 16+, you can use Barbarian Rage again later in the day.
- Once per battle, declare you are using Unstoppable before making a barbarian melee attack. If your attack hits at least one target, you can heal using a recovery.
- Your recovery dice are d12s instead of d10s like other barbarians.
- Barbarian Cleave
- Once per battle as a free action, make another barbarian melee attack after you have dropped one non-mook foe to 0 hp with a barbarian melee attack. (Dropping the last mook of a mook mob also qualifies.)
- Adventurer Feat : You gain a +2 attack bonus with Barbaric Cleave attacks. If the cleave attack hits, you can heal using a recovery.
- Barbaric Cleave (Adventurer)
- Bonuses to barbaric cleave attack
- Never Say Die
- Whenever you drop to 0 hp or below, roll a normal save if you have a recovery available. On an 11+, instead of falling unconscious, you stay on your feet and can heal using a recovery. Add the recovery hit points to 0 hp to determine your hp total.
- Greataxe (2 Hand, Heavy)
- Throwing Axe (Light, Thrown)
- Leather Armor (Light)
True Magic Items
50 ft Good Rope, 4 Iron Spikes
|Small||1d4 Dagger||1d6 Club||1d4 Dagger||1d4 (-5 attack) Hand Crossbow||n/a|
|Light||1d6 Hand Axe||1d8 Spear||1d6 Throwing Axe||1d6 (-5 Attack) Light Crossbow||1d6 Shortbow|
|Heavy||1d8 Battleaxe||1d10 Greataxe||n/a||1d8 (-5 Attack) Heavy Crossbow||1d8 Longbow|
- Physical Description
- Bulgy, grey, 8 foot tall (but hunched over). Hideous, but very proud of his cleft chin.
- Mannerisms Description
- An object in motion stays in motion, an object at rest tends to stay at rest.
- Personal (non-Icon) Goals
- Epsilon wants to protect people from the predations of those in more powerful positions. Sometimes this protection looks an awful lot like Lemmy with a bunny.
- Action Heuristic (c.f., alignment)
- I'm why we don't have nice things, but I generally want to be nice to people.
- Had it once, didn't stick
- Family, hometown, city/region of origin?
- Street urchine who was picked up by the archmage.
- Catchphrase, theme song, etc
- Here we go again!
- Languages Determined
- Low Imperial
- Graphic Representation (icon for maps)