Jayvin De-gaul (ECL5)
Citizen Coryani Empire
Init +4+1d2; Senses: Listen +9; Spot +9
Action Points 8
AC: 19; Touch: 14; Flat-footed: 15
(+3 dex; +1 dodge; +5 armor)[add +1 if you move at least 10'; Additional +4 against AoOs from moving]
HP: 45 (6d8+6+6) Bloodied 22
Fort: +4, Ref +8 Evasion, Will +2
Speed: 40' May move through difficult terrain with no penalty
Melee: Throwing Axe, mw +6 (1d6+1 20×2)
Ranged: Throwing Axe, mw +8 (1d6+1 20×2 / 10') +1 if within 30'; Returning
Skirmish +2d6 dmg and +1 AC if you move at least 10'
Space: 5'; Reach: 5'; BAB: +4; Grapple: +5
Abilities Str 12 +1 | Dex 17 +3 | Con 12 +1 | Int 16 +3 | Wis 10 +0 | Cha 10 +0
Feats Hu: Point Blank; 1: Precise Shot; 3: Dodge; Scout4: Mobility; 5:Quickdraw
- Skirmish (Ex)
- A scout relies on mobility to deal extra damage and improve her defense. She deals an extra 1d6 points of damage on all attacks she makes during any round in which she moves at least 10 feet. The extra damage applies only to attacks taken during the scout’s turn. This extra damage increases by 1d6 for every four levels gained above 1st (2d6 at 5th, 3d6 at 9th, 4d6 at 13th, and 5d6 at 17th level).
- The extra damage only applies against living creatures that have a discernible anatomy. Undead, constructs, oozes, plants, incorporeal creatures, and creatures immune to extra damage from critical hits are not vulnerable to this additional damage. The scout must be able to see the target well eough to pick out a vital spot and must be able to reach such a spot. Scouts can apply this extra damage to ranged attacks made while skirmishing, but only if the target is within 30 feet.
- At 3rd level, a scout gains a +1 competence bonus to Armor Class during any round in which she moves at least 10 feet. The bonus applies as soon as the scout has moved 10 feet, and lasts until the start of her next turn. This bonus improves by 1 for every four levels gained above 3rd (+2 at 7th, +3 at 11th, +4 at 15th, and +5 at 19th level).
- A scout loses this ability when wearing medium or heavy armor or when carrying a medium or heavy load. If she gains the skirmish ability from another class, the bonuses stack.
- Scouts can use the Search skill to locate traps when the task has a Difficulty Class higher than 20.
- Finding a nonmagical trap has a DC of at least 20, or higher if it is well hidden. Finding a magic trap has a DC of 25 + the level of the spell used to create it.
- Scouts can use the Disable Device skill to disarm magic traps. A magic trap generally has a DC of 25 + the level of the spell used to create it.
- A scout who beats a trap’s DC by 10 or more with a Disable Device check can study a trap, figure out how it works, and bypass it (with her party) without disarming it.
- Battle Fortitude (Already added in above)
- At 2nd level, a scout gains a +1 competence bonus on Fortitude saves and initiative checks. This bonus increases to +2 at 11th level and +3 at 20th level. A scout loses this bonus when wearing medium or heavy armor or when carrying a medium or heavy load.
- Fast Movement (Ex)
- At 3rd level, a scout gains a +10' enhancement bonus to his speed. At 11th level, this bonus increases to +20'. A scout loses this benefit when wearing medium or heavy armor or when carrying a medium or heavy load.
- Trackless Step (Ex)
- Starting at 3rd level, a scout leaves no trail in natural surroundings and cannot be tracked. He may choose to leave a trail if so desired.