Nardu Miri-miri (ECL 14)
Druid (Traditionalist) 12/Monk 1/Heirophant 1
TN Medium Human
Init +0; Senses: Listen/Spot +24
Buffs Longstrider (28 hours); Greater Magic Fang (24 hours); Superior Resistance (24hours)
AC: 16; Touch: 16; Flat-footed: 16
(+0 Dex; +6 Wis)
HP: 72+26con (14d8+26)
Fort: +15 (13 base), Ref +7 (7 base), Will +19
+6 to all saves (S. Resistance)
+4 bonus on saving throws against the spell-like abilities of fey.
Melee (Standard): Unarmed +15/10 (1d6 / crit 20x2)
Melee (Full): Flurry +13/+13/8 (1d6 / crit 20x2)
Cannot flurry with natural attacks
Ranged (Standard): Sling +9/4 (1d4 / crit 20x2 / 50')
Stunning Fist 3/day (Stun; Fort DC20 Neg)
Space: 5'; Reach: 5'; BAB: +9/4; Grapple: +7
Druid Spells (CL 14) DC: 16+lvl
Close: 50  Medium: 220 Long: Far
- 7th (1): Transmute Metal to Wood
- 6th (2+b): Bite of the Werebear (+16 str, +2 dex, +8 Con, +7 NAC, Claw/Claw (1d8)/Bite (-2,2d8), Blind-fight, Power Attack); Superior Resistance
- 5th (3+b): Owls Insight (+.5*CL to Wis for 1 hour)
- 4th (4+b): Bite of the Wereboar (+4 str, +6 con, +8 NAC, bite 1d8+1.5*str, Blindfight); Arc of Lightning (11d6 elec, Ref half, no SR)
- 3rd (4+b): Bite of the Werewolf (+2 str, +4 dex, +4 con, +4 NAC, bite 1d6+1.5*str, Blindfight); Greater Magic Fang (+1 att/dmg, 1hour@CL) x2; Thunderous Roar (Long, 20' radius, Fort half, then Ref or prone); Dehydrate (Medium, Fort Neg, 1d6+2 con dmg)
- 2nd (5+b+b): Bite of the Wererat (+6 dex, +2 con, +3 NAC, bite 1d4+1.5str, Weapon Finesse); Nature's Favor (Swift, Ani touched, +2 luck att/dmg, 1min); Body of the Sun (5' radius, 2d4 fire Ref half); Decomposition (50' radius, enemies only, 3 bleed to wounded)
- 1st (5+b+b): Longstrider ×2; Snake's Swiftness ×2; Updraft; Entangle
- 0th (6): Guidance, Detect Magic, Cure Minor, Dawn (Swift), Purify Food and Drink
Abilities Str 10 +0 | Dex 10 +0 | Con 14 +2 | Int 12 +1 | Wis 21 +5 (23 +6) | Cha 10 +0
- Hu: Sudden ExtendCA
- 1st: Intuitive AttackBoED
- 3rd: Scribe Scroll
- Monk1: Improved Unarmed Strike
- Monk1: Stunning Fist
- 6th: Natural Spell
- 9th: Fast Wild Shape CD
- 12th: Companion Spellbond PH2
- Heir1: Quicken +4
- Concentration +17+con
- Knowledge (Nature) +12
- Knowledge (Religion) +16
- Handle Animal +12 (+16 with Ani Comp)
- Heal +6
- Listen +24
- Ride +1
- Sense Motive +16
- Spellcraft +4
- Spot +24
- Survival +16
- Nature Sense (Ex)
A druid gains a +2 bonus on Knowledge (nature) and Survival checks.
- Wild Empathy (Ex)
A druid can improve the attitude of an animal. This ability functions just like a Diplomacy check made to improve the attitude of a person. The druid rolls 1d20 and adds her druid level and her Charisma modifier to determine the wild empathy check result.
The typical domestic animal has a starting attitude of indifferent, while wild animals are usually unfriendly.
To use wild empathy, the druid and the animal must be able to study each other, which means that they must be within 30 feet of one another under normal conditions. Generally, influencing an animal in this way takes 1 minute but, as with influencing people, it might take more or less time.
A druid can also use this ability to influence a magical beast with an Intelligence score of 1 or 2, but she takes a -4 penalty on the check.
- Woodland Stride (Ex)
A druid may move through any sort of undergrowth (such as natural thorns, briars, overgrown areas, and similar terrain) at her normal speed and without taking damage or suffering any other impairment. However, thorns, briars, and overgrown areas that have been magically manipulated to impede motion still affect her.
- Trackless Step (Ex)
A druid leaves no trail in natural surroundings and cannot be tracked. She may choose to leave a trail if so desired.
- Wild Shape [Large] or [Tiny or Plant] (Su) 4/day
The effect lasts for 1 hour per druid level, or until she changes back. Changing form (to animal or back) is a standard action and doesn’t provoke an attack of opportunity. Each time you use wild shape, you regain lost hit points as if you had rested for a night.
- AC Bonus (Ex) When unarmored and unencumbered, the monk adds her Wisdom bonus (if any) to her AC. These bonuses to AC apply even against touch attacks or when the monk is flat-footed. She loses these bonuses when she is immobilized or helpless, when she wears any armor, when she carries a shield, or when she carries a medium or heavy load.
- Flurry of Blows (Ex) When unarmored, a monk may strike with a flurry of blows at the expense of accuracy. When doing so, she may make one extra attack in a round at her highest base attack bonus, but this attack takes a -2 penalty, as does each other attack made that round. This penalty applies for 1 round, so it also affects attacks of opportunity the monk might make before her next action. A monk must use a full attack action to strike with a flurry of blows.
When using flurry of blows, a monk may attack only with unarmed strikes or with special monk weapons (kama, nunchaku, quarterstaff, sai, shuriken, and siangham). She may attack with unarmed strikes and special monk weapons interchangeably as desired. When using weapons as part of a flurry of blows, a monk applies her Strength bonus (not Str bonus × 1½ or ×½) to her damage rolls for all successful attacks, whether she wields a weapon in one or both hands. The monk can’t use any weapon other than a special monk weapon as part of a flurry of blows.
In the case of the quarterstaff, each end counts as a separate weapon for the purpose of using the flurry of blows ability. Even though the quarterstaff requires two hands to use, a monk may still intersperse unarmed strikes with quarterstaff strikes, assuming that she has enough attacks in her flurry of blows routine to do so.
- Weapon and Armor proficiencies
- Club, crossbow (light or heavy), dagger, dart, handaxe, javelin, kama, nunchaku, quarterstaff, scimitar, sai, shuriken, siangham, sickle, shortspear, sling, spear, and all natural attacks (claw, bite, and so forth) of any form he assumes with wild shape.
- Light and medium nonmetal armor, all shields (except tower).