- Armor Check Penalty: -0
|Bluff||+15||✔||CHA 5||4||+3 feat, +1 trait vs Air|
|Diplomacy||+5||✘||CHA 5||+1 trait vs Air|
|Escape Artist||0||✘||DEX 0||✔|
|Intimidate||+12||✔||CHA 5||4||+1 trait vs Air|
|Perception||+1||✘||WIS -1||+2 racial|
|Sense Motive||+3||✘||WIS -1||1||+1 trait vs Air|
|Stealth||0||✘||DEX 0||✔||Size 0|
|Use Magic Device||+12||✔||CHA 5||4|
Breslin Fellhand Neutral Good Half-Elf Sorcerer of Elemental Bloodline
- Senses: Darkvision 60', Light blindness
- Languages: Common, Elven, Draconic, Thassilonian
- Movement: 30'
- Str: 9 (-1), Dex: 10 (0), Con: 15 (2), Int: 15 (2), Wis: 9 (-1), Cha: 20 (5)
- Space/Reach: 5/5 (Medium)
- Initiative: +0 (DEX 0)
- Hit Dice: 4d6
- Hit Points: 33
- Bonuses: Armor: 0, Shield: 0, DEX: 0, Natural: 0, Deflection: 0, Dodge: 0, Size: 0
- Armor Class: 10 (10, DEX, Size, Armor, Shield, Natural, Deflection, Dodge)
- Touch: 10 (10, DEX, Size, Deflection, Dodge)
- Flat-footed: 10 (10, Size, Armor, Shield, Natural, Deflection)
- Combat Maneuver Defense: 11 (10, BAB 2, STR -1, DEX, Size)
- Saving Throws
- Fort: +3 (Base 1, CON 2)
- Refl: +1 (Base 1, DEX 0)
- Will: +3 (Base 4, WIS -1)
- +2 racial vs enchantment
- +1 trait vs arcane spells
- +1 trait vs electricity
- Electricity Resistance 10
- Light Blindness (Ex): Creatures with light blindness are blinded for 1 round if exposed to bright light, such as sunlight or the daylight spell. Such creatures are dazzled as long as they remain in areas of bright light.
- Blinded: The creature cannot see. It takes a –2 penalty to Armor Class, loses its Dexterity bonus to AC (if any), and takes a –4 penalty on most Strength- and Dexterity-based skill checks and on opposed Perception skill checks. All checks and activities that rely on vision (such as reading and Perception checks based on sight) automatically fail. All opponents are considered to have total concealment (50% miss chance) against the blinded character. Blind creatures must make a DC 10 Acrobatics skill check to move faster than half speed. Creatures that fail this check fall prone. Characters who remain blinded for a long time grow accustomed to these drawbacks and can overcome some of them.
- Dazzled: The creature is unable to see well because of overstimulation of the eyes. A dazzled creature takes a –1 penalty on attack rolls and sight-based Perception checks.
- Base Attack Bonus: +2
- Combat Maneuver Bonus: +1 (BAB 2, STR -1 , Size 0)
- Melee Attack: +1 (BAB 2, STR -1 , Size 0)
- Ranged Attack: +2 (BAB 2, DEX 0 , Size 0)
- Elemental Ray 5/day 3+CHA 5
- Ranged touch: +2 (1d6+2) 30'/electric/1d6+SOC/2
- Single Attack
- Full Attack
- Caster Level: 4
- Concentration: +9 (CL 4 + CHA 5)
- Save Modifier: +5 (CHA 5)
- Elemental Focus: +1 DC for Electricity
- 0th: (DC 10+SM=15) Slots: All
- 1st: (DC 11+SM=16) Slots: 6+2
- 2nd: (DC 12+SM=17) Slots: 3+1
- 3rd: (DC 13+SM=) Slots: +1
- 4th: (DC 14+SM=) Slots: +1
- 5th: (DC 15+SM=) Slots: +1
- 6th: (DC 16+SM=) Slots:
- 7th: (DC 17+SM=) Slots:
- 8th: (DC 18+SM=) Slots:
- 9th: (DC 19+SM=) Slots:
- Close (25 + 5*[CL/2]): 35
- Medium (100 + 10*CL): 140
- Far (400 + 40*CL): 560
- Failed Apprentice
- (Race, Ultimate Campaign)
- As a child, your parents sent you to a distant wizard's tower as an apprentice so that you could learn the arcane arts. Unfortunately, you had no arcane talent whatsoever, though you did learn a great deal about the workings of spells and how to resist them.
- Benefit: You gain a +1 trait bonus on saves against arcane spells.
- Genie Blood (Race, Legacy of Fire)
- One of your ancestors was genie-kind. Select an element (air).
- Benefit You gain a +1 trait bonus on saving throws against attacks that utilize that element (electricity for air), and gain a +1 trait bonus on Bluff, Diplomacy, Intimidate, and Sense Motive checks made against creatures of that subtype.
Race - Half-Elf
- +2 to One Ability Score
- Half-elf characters gain a +2 bonus to one ability score of their choice at creation to represent their varied nature.
- Half-elves are Medium creatures and have no bonuses or penalties due to their size.
- Normal Speed
- Half-elves have a base speed of 30 feet.
- Replaced by Drow-Blooded.
- Half-elves receive Skill Focus as a bonus feat at 1st level.
- Elf Blood
- Half-elves count as both elves and humans for any effect related to race.
- Elven Immunities
- Half-elves are immune to magic sleep effects and gain a +2 racial saving throw bonus against enchantment spells and effects.
- Keen Senses
- Half-elves receive a +2 racial bonus on Perception checks.
- Half-elves choose two favored classes at first level and gain +1 hit point or +1 skill point whenever they take a level in either one of those classes.
- Half-elves begin play speaking Common and Elven. Half-elves with high Intelligence scores can choose any languages they want (except secret languages, such as Druidic).
- Some half-elves born of drow parents exhibit more drow traits than others—particularly many of the physical features of the drow—and have darkvision 60 feet and light blindness. This racial trait replaces the low-light vision racial trait.
Class - Sorcerer
- Class Skills
- The sorcerer's class skills are Appraise (Int), Bluff (Cha), Craft (Int), Fly (Dex), Intimidate (Cha), Knowledge (arcana) (Int), Profession (Wis), Spellcraft (Int), and Use Magic Device (Cha).
- Skill Ranks per Level: 2 + Int modifier.
- Weapon and Armor Proficiency
- Sorcerers are proficient with all simple weapons. They are not proficient with any type of armor or shield. Armor interferes with a sorcerer's gestures, which can cause her spells with somatic components to fail (see Arcane Spells and Armor).
- A sorcerer casts arcane spells drawn primarily from the sorcerer/wizard spell list presented in Spell Lists. She can cast any spell she knows without preparing it ahead of time. To learn or cast a spell, a sorcerer must have a Charisma score equal to at least 10 + the spell level. The Difficulty Class for a saving throw against a sorcerer's spell is 10 + the spell level + the sorcerer's Charisma modifier.
- Like other spellcasters, a sorcerer can cast only a certain number of spells of each spell level per day. Her base daily spell allotment is given on Table: Sorcerer. In addition, she receives bonus spells per day if she has a high Charisma score (see Table: Ability Modifiers and Bonus Spells).
- A sorcerer's selection of spells is extremely limited. A sorcerer begins play knowing four 0-level spells and two 1st-level spells of her choice. At each new sorcerer level, she gains one or more new spells, as indicated on Table: Sorcerer Spells Known. (Unlike spells per day, the number of spells a sorcerer knows is not affected by her Charisma score; the numbers on Table: Sorcerer Spells Known are fixed.) These new spells can be common spells chosen from the sorcerer/wizard spell list, or they can be unusual spells that the sorcerer has gained some understanding of through study.
- Upon reaching 4th level, and at every even-numbered sorcerer level after that (6th, 8th, and so on), a sorcerer can choose to learn a new spell in place of one she already knows. In effect, the sorcerer loses the old spell in exchange for the new one. The new spell's level must be the same as that of the spell being exchanged. A sorcerer may swap only a single spell at any given level, and must choose whether or not to swap the spell at the same time that she gains new spells known for the level.
- Unlike a wizard or a cleric, a sorcerer need not prepare her spells in advance. She can cast any spell she knows at any time, assuming she has not yet used up her spells per day for that spell level.
- Each sorcerer has a source of magic somewhere in her heritage that grants her spells, bonus feats, an additional class skill, and other special abilities. This source can represent a blood relation or an extreme event involving a creature somewhere in the family's past. For example, a sorcerer might have a dragon as a distant relative or her grandfather might have signed a terrible contract with a devil. Regardless of the source, this influence manifests in a number of ways as the sorcerer gains levels. A sorcerer must pick one bloodline upon taking her first level of sorcerer. Once made, this choice cannot be changed.
- At 3rd level, and every two levels thereafter, a sorcerer learns an additional spell, derived from her bloodline. These spells are in addition to the number of spells given on Table: Sorcerer Spells Known. These spells cannot be exchanged for different spells at higher levels.
- At 7th level, and every six levels thereafter, a sorcerer receives one bonus feat, chosen from a list specific to each bloodline. The sorcerer must meet the prerequisites for these bonus feats.
- Sorcerers learn a number of cantrips, or 0-level spells, as noted on Table: Sorcerer Spells Known under “Spells Known.” These spells are cast like any other spell, but they do not consume any slots and may be used again.
- Eschew Materials
- A sorcerer gains Eschew Materials as a bonus feat at 1st level.
Bloodline - Elemental (Air - Electricity)
The power of the elements resides in you, and at times you can hardly control its fury. This influence comes from an elemental outsider in your family history or a time when you or your relatives were exposed to a powerful elemental force.
- Class Skill
- Knowledge (planes).
- Bonus Spells
- burning hands* (3rd), scorching ray* (5th), protection from energy (7th), elemental body I (9th), elemental body II (11th), elemental body III (13th), elemental body IV (15th), summon monster VIII (elementals only) (17th), elemental swarm (19th).
- These spells always deal a type of damage determined by your element. In addition, the subtype of these spells changes to match the energy type of your element.
- Bonus Feats
- Dodge, Empower Spell, Great Fortitude, Improved Initiative, Lightning Reflexes, Power Attack, Skill Focus (Knowledge [planes]), Weapon Finesse.
- Bloodline Arcana
- Whenever you cast a spell that deals energy damage, you can change the type of damage to match the type of your bloodline. This also changes the spell's type to match the type of your bloodline.
- Bloodline Powers
- One of the four elements infuses your being, and you can draw upon its power in times of need. At first level, you must select one of the four elements: air, earth, fire, or water. This choice cannot be changed. A number of your abilities grant resistances and deal damage based on your element, as noted below.
- Elemental Ray (Sp)
- Starting at 1st level, you can unleash an elemental ray as a standard action, targeting any foe within 30 feet as a ranged touch attack. This ray deals 1d6 points of damage of your energy type + 1 for every two sorcerer levels you possess. You can use this ability a number of times per day equal to 3 + your Charisma modifier.
- Elemental Resistance (Ex)
- At 3rd level, you gain energy resistance 10 against your energy type. At 9th level, your energy resistance increases to 20.
- Skill Focus (Bluff)
- Half-Elf Adaptability.
- Choose a skill. You are particularly adept at that skill.
- Benefit: You get a +3 bonus on all checks involving the chosen skill. If you have 10 or more ranks in that skill, this bonus increases to +6.
- Special: You can gain this feat multiple times. Its effects do not stack. Each time you take the feat, it applies to a new skill.
- Elemental Focus (Electricity)
- 1st level
- Your spells of a certain element are more difficult to resist.
- Benefit: Choose one energy type (acid, cold, electricity, or fire). Add +1 to the Difficulty Class for all saving throws against spells that deal damage of the energy type you select.
- Special: You can gain this feat multiple times. Its effects do not stack. Each time you take this feat, it applies to a new energy type.
- Eschew Materials
- Sorcerer 1
- You can cast many spells without needing to utilize minor material components.
- Benefit: You can cast any spell with a material component costing 1 gp or less without needing that component. The casting of the spell still provokes attacks of opportunity as normal. If the spell requires a material component that costs more than 1 gp, you must have the material component on hand to cast the spell, as normal.
- THIRD LEVEL FEAT
- 3rd level
- Pick me! Pick me!
- Favored Class: Sorcerer + ???
- Deity: Cayden Cailean
- Gender: Male
- Age (Category):