From Drinking and Dragons
- Average (10 gp/month): The PC lives in his own apartment, small house, or similar location—this is the lifestyle of most trained or skilled experts or warriors. He can secure any nonmagical item worth 1 gp or less from his home in 1d10 minutes, and need not track purchases of common meals or taxes that cost 1 gp or less.
- Session 3: Submit recap to get: Madame Mvashti will brew you a tea that will effectively be Augury, once, with a 10 minute "brewing" time. (Counts as a potion.)
- Session 7: Extra Trait from DM's offering & extra non-core spell (or similar) from DM's offering. (Expires: n/a; permanent)<-- 11, 12, 13 were non-individual -->
- Session 14: Submit recap to get: One attack roll against a giant is an automatic hit and threat, requires confirmation.<-- 15 was party -->
- Session 16: Submit recap to get: Get a +5 competence bonus to a single swim check.
- Session 17: Submit recap to get: Shadow Conjuration, once ever as an SLA with no material components. Filled by those who noticed your interaction with the devil.
- Session 18: Submit recap to get: A lesser blessing from Myriana, depending on the outcome of the chapter and if promises are kept.
- Second Level
- Burning Sphere
- First Level
- Burning Hands
- Deceitful Presence*
- Mage Armor
- Detect Magic
- Disrupt Undead
- Seam Ripper*
- DECEITFUL PRESENCE
- School illusion (glamer); Level bard 1, sorcerer/wizard 1, witch 1
- Casting Time 1 standard action
- Components V, S
- Range touch
- Target creature touched
- Duration 1 round/level (D)
- Saving Throw Will negates (harmless); SR yes (harmless)
- The target appears to be slightly farther away than it actually is. If an opponent fails its Will save when interacting with the target, it perceives the creature to be 5 ft. farther away. This enables the target to cast a spell or use a ranged weapon without provoking an attack of opportunity. A creature that believes the illusion will automatically miss if it attempts to attack with a reach weapon.
- Additionally, Tiny or smaller creatures appear to be in an adjacent space rather than the same space.
- SEAM RIPPER
- School transmutation; Level bard 0, magus 1, sorcerer/wizard 0, witch 0
- Casting Time 1 standard action
- Components S, F (a small fishhook or barbed needle)
- Range close (25 ft. + 5 ft./2 levels)
- Target article of clothing touched
- Duration 1 round/level
- Saving Throw Fortitude partial; SR no
- You animate a small, barbed metal object that flies from your hand at a single target. On a successful ranged touch, the hook splits into dozens of tiny copies, which infest a non-magical garment worn by the target and violently tug it apart.
- Used as an attack on a worn article of clothing, seam ripper destroys fabric, fur, or hide garments. Clothing, armor, cloaks, and other cloth items enchanted to +1 or better are not affected.
- Additionally, the wearer is subject to a dirty trick combat maneuver based on the type of garment and the nature of its sudden destruction. Your Intelligence modifier is applied for the CMB check rather than your Strength modifier. A target can be blinded by swirling fabric strips, entangled by collapsed trousers, dazzled by burst batting, or shaken from mortifying humiliation caused by sudden nudity, subject to the GM’s discretion. This condition lasts for 1 round.
- On a successful Fortitude save, the object gains the broken condition instead of being destroyed, and this also negates the dirty trick maneuver. This spell has no effect on armor or on wooden, chitin, stone, metal or other clothing, or objects that do not employ fabric or seams that can be cut or torn apart.