13th level cohort
Size/Type: Small Aberration
Hit Dice: 111(13HD)
Speed: fly 30' (poor), 10' land
Armor Class: 12 (+1 size) (+1 stone helm)
Base Attack/Grapple: +8/+5
Attack: Slam +8 melee (1d4 plus 1d6 acid) / 3 light rays +8 ranged touch (1d8) / slime +8 touch (1d6 acid)
Space/Reach: 5 ft./5 ft.
Special Attacks: Light ray, acid, aura of menace, spell like abilities
Special Qualities: Darkvision 60 ft., weak anatomy, immune to poison, resilient saves, cold resistance 10, electricity resistance 10, and fire immune, translucent, bright, DR5/magic, spore form
Saves: Fort 6, Ref 6, Will 8 (+2 to all from Divine Grace)
Abilities: Str 12 (+1), Dex 12 (0), Con 16 (+3), Int 10 (0), Wis 7 (-2), Cha 14 (+2)
Skills: [ranks only] knowledge (religion) +5, knowledge (the planes) +3, Influence +7 ranks, Acrobatics +13 ranks, Sense Motive +6 ranks, Notice +2 ranks
Feats: ability focus (aura of menace), point blank shot, lightning reflexes, improved natural attack (light ray)
- Smite Evil (3/day)
- Light ray
- Ignores DR but is not a magical attack.
- Deals damage to organics, metals. Not stone.
- Aura of Menace (Su)
- See RTENOTITLE. DC 20.
- Weak Anatomy
- 50% resistant to critical hits, sneak attack and other precision damage.
- +2 saves vs: sleep, paralysis, petrification, polymorph, stun.
- Spell like abilities
- At will—detect evil.
- 1/day—Magic Circle against Evil.
- 2/day—Blistering Radiance (Long (400 ft. + 40 ft./level), 50-ft.-radius spread, 1 round/level, As you conclude the ritual to release the energy of the spell, you hurl a blazing ball of light toward the point you designate, and it erupts into a brilliant hovering sphere.
All sighted creatures in the area are dazzled (no save), and the heat from the blistering radiance deals 2d6 points of fire damage to all creatures and objects in the area each round on your turn (Fortitude half, DC18 (spell 6, +2CHA)). Like a fireball spell, blistering radiance erupts if it strikes any material body or solid barrier before attaining the prescribed range, and you must make a successful ranged touch attack to send the sphere through a narrow opening or passage.
Blistering radiance counters or dispels any darkness spell of equal or lower level.
- 3/day: teleport (self only)
- Dancing lights at will
- Translucent and bright
- Always emits light as a light spell.
- +5 to hide checks when in brightly lit conditions.
- Spore Form
- Aberrations eat, sleep, and breathe. However, instead of dying when Splat is denied food or drink, he instead dessicates into a form until such a time that food is available. Splat is not in any aware of his surroundings during the time, until awakened by the presence of food and drink.
- Divine Grace
- Apply CHA bonus to all saving throws.