DOPES MOVIE:PC/Dr Dare
Dr Dare (Dr David Darington) Refresh 2
High Concept: World Reknown Mathemagician
Trouble: It's hard to keep the time lines right in my head...
DOPES Aspect: Bringing on the next generation of mathemagicians!
Relationship Aspect: Still a Vic Savage fanboy.
Skill Aspect: First hand time (and space!) traveler.
Stress and Consequences
Stress Boxes 1 [ ] 2 [ ] 3 [ ]
Mild 2 empty
Moderate 4 empty
Severe 6 empty
- Athletics +0
- Awareness +0
- Burglary +1
- Computers +3
- Contacts +1
- Drive +1
- Fight +0
- Gadgetry +4
- Insight +2
- Knowledge +5
- Persuade +0
- Provoke +0
- Resources +1
- Shoot +0
- Stealth +0
- Will +0
Stunts and Extras
Roles: Brain, Inventor, Hacker
- Encyclopedia Perambula (Brain)
- At the beginning of an episode, make a Knowledge roll against a difficulty of Mediocre (+0). For every 2 shifts you get on the roll, put a boost in to play. Name each boost after a field of study, like Biology, Forensic Science, or Psychology. These boosts stick around until the episode ends or until you use them, whichever comes first. You can invoke one of these boots to automatically succeed on an overcome action with any skill if the matter at hand is related to the boost's field of study.
- Weird Science (Inventor)
- Once per episode, you can use Gadgetry to create an invention, which takes the form of two aspects and one or more temporary stunts. Make an overcome roll with Gadgetry against a difficulty of equal to twice the number of stunts you want the invention to have. On a success or better, you make what you intended to, no problem. On a tie or failure, you still make what you intended to, but the GM gets an aspect with one (on a tie) or two (on a failure) free invocations. Give you invention a high concept aspect. The GM will give it a trouble aspect.
- Practiced...In Theory! (Inventor)
- Pick one of your aspects when you take this stunt.
- When you fail a Computers, Gadgetry, or Knowledge roll and invoke that aspect to reroll, you also get +2 to your roll.
- Walker of the Ways
- You possess knowledge of how to use the Nevernever to get from place to place in a hurry. Once per session, you may conveniently arrive in a scene in a manner and time of your choosing.
- Enchanted Item ("Mobile" Computer)
- You always carry a useful item around with you, either a potion or other magical gadget. Once per session, you can use this item to create some form of effect on yourself. Work with the GM to determine the specifics, but typically this won’t grant more than a +2 bonus to a single roll, or a +1 bonus to specific rolls throughout a scene. A particularly powerful item might also require you to take a condition. You can give your item to someone else if you like. You can take this stunt up to three times; each time allows you to use this stunt an additional time per session.