Dr Dare (Dr David Darington) Refresh 2
High Concept: Competent Geometric Mathemagician
Trouble: Disregarded and Ignored
Call to Action Aspect: Craving Alien Knowledge
Relationship Aspect: Agent Joykill is a resource
Aspect: Promoted is better than jailed
Big Issue: Iron Curtain from Space
Subplot Issue: Promoted into Obscurity
Stress and Consequences
Stress Boxes 1 [ ] 2 [ ] 3 [ ]
Mild 2 empty
Moderate 4 empty
Severe 6 empty
- Athletics +0
- Awareness +0
- Burglary +1
- Computers +3
- Contacts +1
- Drive +1
- Fight +0
- Gadgetry +4
- Insight +2
- Knowledge +5
- Persuade +0
- Provoke +0
- Resources +1
- Shoot +0
- Stealth +0
- Will +0
Stunts and Extras
Roles: Brain, Inventor, Hacker
- Encyclopedia Perambula (Brain)
- At the beginning of an episode, make a Knowledge roll against a difficulty of Mediocre (+0). For every 2 shifts you get on the roll, put a boost in to play. Name each boost after a field of study, like Biology, Forensic Science, or Psychology. These boosts stick around until the episode ends or until you use them, whichever comes first. You can invoke one of these boots to automatically succeed on an overcome action with any skill if the matter at hand is related to the boost's field of study.
- Weird Science (Inventor)
- Once per episode, you can use Gadgetry to create an invention, which takes the form of two aspects and one or more temporary stunts. Make an overcome roll with Gadgetry against a difficulty of equal to twice the number of stunts you want the invention to have. On a success or better, you make what you intended to, no problem. On a tie or failure, you still make what you intended to, but the GM gets an aspect with one (on a tie) or two (on a failure) free invocations. Give you invention a high concept aspect. The GM will give it a trouble aspect.
- Practiced...In Theory! (Inventor)
- Pick one of your aspects when you take this stunt.
- When you fail a Computers, Gadgetry, or Knowledge roll and invoke that aspect to reroll, you also get +2 to your roll.
- Now it has wings! (Inventor)
- Given time and the tools, you can take an overcome action using Gadgetry to give a vehicle a new mode of locomotion. You might turn a car into a flying car, or an airplane into a submarine. Give the vehicle a high concept aspect, which you can invoke to switch from one mode of transport to another. The GM will give it a trouble aspect.
- Creative Accounting (Hacker)
- Once per episode, you can spend a Fate point to use Computers instead of Resources to create an advantage related to finanaces.