Starring: Brock, Calum, Haneet, Hilma, Isra'a, Tokki
Guest Starring: Sheriff Hemlock, Mayor Deverin, Gogmurt, Shadowmist, Jubrayl Vhiski
Location: Sandpoint, Island off Thistletop
Date Played: 20 June 2015
Chapter 2: Skinsaw Murders - Part 1: Side Jobs
Downtime Activities / Memories of Tokki
Lightning wit Breslin
- His death will come from women
- though make a great show
The hunter named Brock.
- When this man comes a'knockin
- no door holds him back.
Calum the hedge mage,
- Bitter and cloistered with age
- with hidden kindness
The wild one Haneet.
- She knows nothing of patience
- but mastered living.
Zealous dwarf Hilma
- Pinnacle voice to the group
- The true glue that binds
Israa, a thief
- Rouge is just another name
- and earns watchful eyes
Stoic, sad Karaz.
- I wish he could find himself
- and share strength within.
- Paladins bleh – self righteous kill joys. As if tip toeing around a cleric wasn’t bad enough, now I have to avoid two sets of eyes. This Tokki seems to wise with the purse strings… whatever happened to tithing? Is that not a thing anymore? So he knows how to make a purse grow fatter – wonder if he knows how to keep it safe too?
- Not that I ever would…
- On to more important matters – me and my personal well being. Have to get patched up, once again I managed to get smacked with all kinds of nasty ailments. After that, I plan on getting good and drunk or at least looking that way – I’m sure someone would like to play cards.
Goblins at sunset
- Travel in the horizon
- I pray they don't rise
A town run by grief
- Hopes and dreams are currency
- The bank's in default
- Did laying waste to the goblin tribe bring any kind of lasting peace? I seriously doubt it – goblins just can’t be trusted. For the time being – at least Sandpoint will have time to rebuild and perhaps be better prepared for the next time.
Promise of treasures
- from a scoundrel by the looks.
- Pray for no foul play
Island full of crabs
- Giant, pinching, endless pests
- A true Breslin isle.
Shadows obscure us
- Wisp of the night in daylight
- Tangled, not consumed.
- So I heard one time that rum prevents scurvy – I’m not taking any chances since I know scurvy happens when you get on ships…
- Ok too much rum, now we are on an island and I have no idea what is going on, something about a helmet? Crabs! Swarms and swarms of them and one an enormous one living inside a helmet. Now I use the term helmet loosely here that is more of a hut – no-one’s head is that big… ok maybe Breslin’s is. Big head and crabs… where is my half brother anyway?
- We found a note pointing in the direction of treasure… now we are talking. Death or wealth… tough choice so we make our decision and head towards what we hope is wealth. Boy did that feel like we chose poorly. Some shadows were standing watch over the cache – I could learn some things from them.
- Crab Mom ~= CR 6.5
- Giant Hermit Crab (in armor) CR5
- Crab Swarm CR4
- Grounded Bunyip
- Bunyip CR3
- Buried Treasure
- 3x Shadows CR3 ea = CR 6
- Before July 4th
- You can gain the benefits of the Blind Fight feat for 1 minute.
- You can gain the benefits of the Blind Fight feat for 1 round.
- End of Chapter 3.