STEP 1 – Choose race.
STEP 2 – Apply racial penalty modifiers to stats. Note that modifiers of ½ double the cost of increasing the stat.
STEP 5 – Apply racial bonus modifiers to stats and skills.
STEP 6 – You have 200 bonus XP to spend on traits, BUCs, and increasing your stats and skills. This XP total is modifier by your racial modifier. Flaws can be used to increase this XP total. A character may have no more than 5 flaws at character creation that give XP.
- Every point of Intelligence grants 10 XP to be spent on languages, literacy, and knowledge skills.
- Every point of Charisma grants 10 XP to be spent on Contacts.
- Starting HP = Constitution x 2 + Body
- Starting MP = Intelligence + Charisma + Magic
- XP cost for increasing stats, skills, contacts, and knowledges is normal.
- 1 XP = 25 BUCs
- +1 HP = 3XP
- +1 MP = 3XP
- Humans gain either the robust or mana-well trait, reducing the XP cost for HP or MP by 1.
CONTACTS (Special Trait)
- Power = 10pts/lvl – Determines the influence the character has
- Loyalty = 5pts/lvl – Determines how loyal the character is and how far they will go to help the character.